Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i totally fergot to share with u guys. i got this this afternoon

chicken jerky, turkey jerky, vitamins

i tried my best to mix half the capsule of the daily vitamin into organic yogurt so dex will eat it....but he only licked a small bit of it...im gonna have to cut down half of a half...i cant believe how much is in a half! :confused:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Are these the vitamins the vet recommended?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Good luck !! Hope Dexter comes around. This dog here would eat anything if you let him. Dexter is so funny

·
Registered
410 Posts
I recently received an order from this same company. Bandit loves chicken jerky - I had started giving it to him before I knew to look for where it was made. Finding stuff not made in China is hard, so I ordered this. He loves it. I am thinking I may need to do what you did and get a dehydrator to make my own.

OH - I just noticed the pig ear slivers - I did not see those when I put in my order. I currently break up big ones for him. I did get bully stick pieces.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks rubia! bern havin a bit of trouble with his vits tho. its crazy how much powder is in half of a gel cap! guess ill be givin half of the half and seein where it goes from there :)

bandit u should totally do it! or u can do the oven method :) save moola!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oops and yes those pig ears hehe. i still havent seen him chewin on it tho, i think he prefers smoked

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
If Rico could walk that far he'd be over in a flash and eat all those vitamins for his pal Dexter...;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts