what?

here we go... (lori it fits!!!)

(it's hugeeeee!!!) pardon me, i just wokeup again lol

do i approve?

what do u mean im eatin the fur?

but it smells so good!

ok i sit pretty and be good boy

i tireds

(this time inside the pocket was asian writing, very cool! i like the variety lori!)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pay attention to me :|

yyyyaooowwwww!

wow lori! you've outdone yourself once again! i am very very pleased with this bag especially since dexter can finally sit in it! LOL he actually rolled up into a ball inside as well,,,that shows how much room was in it :D ahhhhh so happy. i love it. thank you so much for custom making this for dexter, now we can go out and be asked about where i got the bag LOL...maybe next time i'll get hylus to be in the white smaller bag and then dexter in this one, we'll be rolling in bags walking around haha! of course...im not gonna carry both of them...i'll be looking silly :albino: thanks again! i love ur work and anyone who says otherwise...well i'll get dexter to fart in the same room as them :lol:

p.s: thanks for makin it smell yummy again! i just wanna eat it up!:eatdrink:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay Dexter has his bag! Looks like the perfect fit! :hello1: I love the bag, the red is really gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yay Dexter has his bag! Looks like the perfect fit! :hello1: I love the bag, the red is really gorgeous! :)
thanks foggy! :D yeaaa perfect! it doesnt hurt much on the shoulder either...even if it is almost 9 lbs im carryin haha ^___^ she really knows how to mix and match colors!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
that is a gorgeous bag! Lucky Dexter!! :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
YAY..... I figured this one should be perfect for Dexter. I love The colors of the carrier with his fur, it compliments him soooo well. Hee hee... That pocket lining is one of my favorite fabrics :) could resist! Sooo glad it worked out for ya' makes me a happy camper;)

Lori

1 - 14 of 14 Posts