i still love my 1st bed mommy ever gots me

weeeee!

mmmm nummy~ bed num num

huh?...

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Are these beds pretty sturdy pidge?

My kids keep tearing their old ones up I wonder if it'd be worth just buying one of those and quit buying the $12 Ross beds.

Dang kids!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are these beds pretty sturdy pidge?

My kids keep tearing their old ones up I wonder if it'd be worth just buying one of those and quit buying the $12 Ross beds.

Dang kids!
its sturdy but if they are chewers, they will chew the inside cushion that comes apart easily and prolly the bone toy too :p

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Truthfully i'm not even sure what they do to the beds, I just find these small holes in the bottom (the underside) and the stuffing comes out when washed. I don't know if they're digging?

Who knows with those two.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
The many faces of Dexter! I LOVE the weeee picture, so so cute. Im really tempted to order a couple of these, you can only look at so many pics of cute chis in their Martha beds before you have to buy them, plus theyre on sale.....
Did you order yours online or pick it up? I hate when you cant pick the color, I think Id want one of each.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Truthfully i'm not even sure what they do to the beds, I just find these small holes in the bottom (the underside) and the stuffing comes out when washed. I don't know if they're digging?

Who knows with those two.
lol! could be diggin! my guy loves to dig into his beds too but none ever ripped from it...hmmm :p

The many faces of Dexter! I LOVE the weeee picture, so so cute. Im really tempted to order a couple of these, you can only look at so many pics of cute chis in their Martha beds before you have to buy them, plus theyre on sale.....
Did you order yours online or pick it up? I hate when you cant pick the color, I think Id want one of each.
thankie! hehehe~ yes i had such a hard time pickin out which color so i asked people on my fb to pick for me~ oh man i wasnt gonna buy one i swear...i have 9 beds which is enough but this one caked it LOL...so now its 10 :albino:

they were stocked up on martha stuff tonite :)

see how crazy he went with the bone

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay so glad you got the bed, Pidge! It looks like Dexter loves it. :D I think they are so nice! Definitely my pups favorite bed. :)

Very nice! I notice your bed is fur lined? ours here is fleece. Anyone else notice this?
Yes. :) The original MS beds were fleece lined. The newer versions are now a soft fur type material. I have one of the fleece and 2 of the newer material. I'm using two and keeping one of them in storage for when the others wear out, hehe.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yay so glad you got the bed, Pidge! It looks like Dexter loves it. :D I think they are so nice! Definitely my pups favorite bed. :)

Yes. :) The original MS beds were fleece lined. The newer versions are now a soft fur type material. I have one of the fleece and 2 of the newer material. I'm using two and keeping one of them in storage for when the others wear out, hehe.
I never knew. It was always furlined when i saw it...weird lol :eek: yay foggy! Lol

Excuse me Mr Dexter but how many beds have you got now ?
Miss michele barkbark. I has 10 beds. Mommy says if she had it her way she wouldve made tge whole flooring a bed :lol:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I keep looking at them, and seeing how much Dexter enjoys his just may have pushed me over the edge...

Conveniently so, since my hubby and I are volunteering as Santa Paws at Petsmart today!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Dexter, you are such a lucky boy! your mom just had to get you one of those beds! and you look so handsome in it too :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
That's a nice bed! Thinking about getting Pedro one later on. Notice that Dexter has his fur doggie sack I made him in there too!:D Does he snuggle down inside the dogsack any?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Dexter, that is a lovely bed! Now be a good boy and DO NOT pee on it!!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Oh Dex that bed is nearly as beautiful as you are!

I am dying for one over here, absolutly dying!

I NEED to find a website that will post over here, Louie NEEDS one of these beds! Even if it means selling a few of his others it will be worth it. They are to die for!

If anybody is seriously rich and feeling generous we would love one please and thank you :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts