Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i emailed wellness and asked them to send me a sample of their dry puppy food...i was expecting just a few kibbles but wow do they go out of their way to please their customers!

here's what was in the puppy pack

more detailed of the passport record keeping book

mom! what is that smell?

it smells nummies but i dont want to eat it... :coolwink:

maybe i'll try one when i feel hungry :rolleyes:

i'd rather lick these for now :albino:

as for the result...it'll be pending till he tries a little bit of it :foxes15: i love the pack though! i recommend it to you guys who are curious about wellness. delivery was quite fast too :daisy:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Taste of the Wild will send you a nice sample pack of their foods too. Also I emailed biogroom to see if I could get a sample of shampoo and they sent me 4 little bottles of assorted shampoos/conditioners! Woo! I love samples!

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
That's really cool. When I emailed them about samples I got a couple sample bags, but no pamphlets like they have sent you. Very neat!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
oh dexter, always the little model. bam LOVES his wellness core lite - he is on a diet per teh vet's recommendation. he's very lean but for a year he was steadily gaining weight, so to put a stop to that we switched from regular wellness core to the lite version - and i'ts funny the pieces actually feel a lot lighter! bam loves it!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh dexter, always the little model. bam LOVES his wellness core lite - he is on a diet per teh vet's recommendation. he's very lean but for a year he was steadily gaining weight, so to put a stop to that we switched from regular wellness core to the lite version - and i'ts funny the pieces actually feel a lot lighter! bam loves it!!
aw yay bam! :D as long as he loves it! the reg peices are light enough i cant imagine how much lighter the light version is hehe :coolwink:

thanks everyone! :D i'll still be waiting for dexter to eat some

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Taste of the Wild will send you a nice sample pack of their foods too. Also I emailed biogroom to see if I could get a sample of shampoo and they sent me 4 little bottles of assorted shampoos/conditioners! Woo! I love samples!
thanks brodysmom! i have just emailed them just in case dexter doesn't take a bite out of his wellness. i'll have this as another option :albino:

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Thanks to both pigeonsheep and brodysmom! I emailed both Wellness and Bio-Groom and both have put samples in the mail for me. :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to both pigeonsheep and brodysmom! I emailed both Wellness and Bio-Groom and both have put samples in the mail for me. :D
yayayaya! tell me how it goes ^_^ i just received email that they'll be sending the "3 taste of the wild" sample in soon :) also noting the protein count on it o_o;

1 - 11 of 11 Posts