Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i went to petsmart today, mostly because i needed to return a toy that didn't work for hylus kitty...and ended up shoppin haha =p

has anyone ever used this? Miracle Coat Quickfinder clippers? its pretty weird how it works...but i thought i'd give it a go since im always afraid of clippin too far into his nails

mommy what is that!

*sniff sniff* kitty

*push push*

attttack

teehee~

*tug tug*

now what mommy?

i love that kitty! once i stepped into the store and saw it and for the price of $5 i just HAD to get it! haha its so soft and dexter loves to play around with big stuffed toys so i thought why not! :hello1:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
so cute.I love the kitty.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
What a cute kitty, Dexter seems to love it too! lol! I hope they work. It's like pulling teeth trying to get my girls nails clipped......

·
Registered
226 Posts
Love the toy but Bailey would have the stuffing out in minutes but for $1 that's great. Hope the clippers work, I always think I am going to hurt Bailey when I cut his nails too much so I only clip a little off at a time. Hope they work out ok, let us know.

Joy xx

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
love the kitty lol, hope it goes well with the nail clipping, tulula hates it. anyone would think i'm cutting off her paws lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome toys, Dexter seems pleased! :D The last pic if my favorite. Let us know how it goes with the clippers!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Love the fluffy kitty....I hope you have luck with that clipper. I have given up on Draco and take him to the vet to get clipped. He is so polite with her, but when Gary and I try, it is MAJOR drama. She even files them down after the clipping and he just sits there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts