oooh! what that!

omg i finally get a wubba!

i just cant believe it!

my very own wubba~~

so so soft...

chewwwyyy

wubba!

MINE! yay!

mom said petsmart didn't have any vitalife duck or chicken so she got my other fav brand duck tenders

mmm mmm! TASTY!

that was delicious!

mom also got this for wipey my messy butt when we go on an adventure

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
lol Oh Dexter... Congrats on your wubba! I bought Jack one the day I brought him home and that's one of his favorites too. But it was just a fuzzy one, not a cute bunny! I didn't know they made animals too, that's just so awesome pidge, how you find such cute things for Dexter :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol Oh Dexter... Congrats on your wubba! I bought Jack one the day I brought him home and that's one of his favorites too. But it was just a fuzzy one, not a cute bunny! I didn't know they made animals too, that's just so awesome pidge, how you find such cute things for Dexter :)
thanks! hehe yea these things are great. i've always wanted to get him a wubba but i always left it as a "i'll get it whe the price goes down" kinda thing. since petmsart charges $8 or so for one...sheesh! LOL. and yes they do have different animal ones, i saw a fox, rabbit, and a bear.
they sell it here too if you dont wanna stop by the store
http://cgi.ebay.com/Kong-Wubba-Plus...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9dbde754
or any other ebay website. i think these are huge ones..not sure though LOL

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
thanks! hehe yea these things are great. i've always wanted to get him a wubba but i always left it as a "i'll get it whe the price goes down" kinda thing. since petmsart charges $8 or so for one...sheesh! LOL. and yes they do have different animal ones, i saw a fox, rabbit, and a bear.
they sell it here too if you dont wanna stop by the store
http://cgi.ebay.com/Kong-Wubba-Plus...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9dbde754
or any other ebay website. i think these are huge ones..not sure though LOL
Oh wow, thanks! I'll have to talk to Jer about getting them another one :D :lol:

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Aww Pidge! hat t hing to look at first thing this morning!!! Thankyou soo much! We all love them here! Esp. Fifi ;) lol hes so adorable! We love him soo much :D without sounding like a stalker! Thanks again!!! x

Editted to add!!!

Wow i just saw the last picture im going to find her a teddy to name Dexter! sooo sweet :) lol how sad are we, *cough* well me anyway lmao! x

·
Registered
228 Posts
Happy happy man!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh and I loveeeeeeeeee your animated siggy photo!!! How the heck did you do that??? =)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww Pidge! hat t hing to look at first thing this morning!!! Thankyou soo much! We all love them here! Esp. Fifi ;) lol hes so adorable! We love him soo much :D without sounding like a stalker! Thanks again!!! x

Editted to add!!!

Wow i just saw the last picture im going to find her a teddy to name Dexter! sooo sweet :) lol how sad are we, *cough* well me anyway lmao! x
hahahaha! :D yay a teddy named dexter, better get a cute one! LOL :hello1:
awwr Dexter!! always cute x
thanks princess!
Happy happy man!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh and I loveeeeeeeeee your animated siggy photo!!! How the heck did you do that??? =)
very happy man! thank u so much, thanks for commenting on many of my posts LOL. oh and the animatd siggy my boyfriend did it :) he's great with those things :hello1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts