Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we finally did it...finally a good weather day to go biking for over 3 hours LOL.

my momma turned into an alien i thinks?

dont worry momma im fine!

hee hee~ fun fun

when are we going for ridiee again?

my momma and daddy are so weird sometimes..they make me wanna lick them

today was a special night. we gots the invitation to "mommasboy"'s doggy party!i hope everyone will like me there

there was more pics but was too tired to upload haha :p
watch out for the vid we took of dexter and the trailer tomorrow! :hello1:
he LOVED riding in this. i would highly recommend it!
although building it was a bit tough...lol :foxes15:
it was worth all the surprised stares we got from everyone...lmao!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah yay helooks so happy in it..did he try to get out at all? i know he's strapped in but yay for dexter

i wanna come a doggy party

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wonderful pics of the family! I love Dexter's bike trailer... awesome job!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Awwww soooo cute!!!! Where did you get that at? I have a bike basket on the front of my bike but that would be SOOOO much easier with 2 pups!!!

So glad you got the invite!!! We are gonna have so much fun! Can't wait to meet you and Dexter!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah yay helooks so happy in it..did he try to get out at all? i know he's strapped in but yay for dexter

i wanna come a doggy party
unfortunately yes he tried getting out from the backside of the flap. lol when the trailer wasnt moving he jumped out since the wheel wasnt facing him like the front side and it looked like he was just having a walk...haha! so we kept the baskside closed and kept the front and top part open so he still loved it! aw i wish u could come! but ur toof ar :( blast!
That looks really good. I would love one of those. Looks like there is room for two to x
yes! theres enough room for 2. and the padding on the bottom is very very cushiony. they even sell the bigger version where u can fit more pups lol but of course it's going to be heavier and more expensive
Woohoo that's awesome! Dexter's a cycling chi now! Bet he had fun. :)
hahaha yes he loved it loved it! he couldnt stop smiling and he looked so cute when we were just sittin down somewhwere he would pop his head up and stand for a while to look around from the top
That's awesome, looks like fun :)

I have that ikea bed too!
haha! that bed is so comfy and big huh! thanks bellatrix
Wonderful pics of the family! I love Dexter's bike trailer... awesome job!
hehe thanks deb! took a while to make though lol. couldn't figure out the whole big rode thing that attaches with the bike that quick :p had to make sure everything was safe and he wouldn't go rolling off the street LOL
Sheep, how fun!!! Can't wait to see the vid :ngreet2:
yay littlehead! yes the vids we took were so much fun hehe. cant wait till the bf fixes them up and makes it nice liookin into 1!
OMG...3 hours!!!....you're super woman!!....Dexter is so comfy in his ride...:)..
hahaha yes 3 hours! iw as so beat...we biked from his house to the park and rode around there for a bit to show dexter off hehe!
looks like so much fun!
Dexter, red is your color :)
thanks jerrysmom! yes and oddly enough that size only comes in red lol. the bigger one is blue
Awwww soooo cute!!!! Where did you get that at? I have a bike basket on the front of my bike but that would be SOOOO much easier with 2 pups!!!

So glad you got the invite!!! We are gonna have so much fun! Can't wait to meet you and Dexter!
hehe we got it at petco.com. dont think they have it at the actual store but the shipping took a bit to come. and yes its much much easier! it is very very stable and the trailer goes smoothly with ur bike movements if u build it right haha :D
http://www.petco.com/product/112162/Solvit-HoundAbout-Pet-Bicycle-Trailer.aspx?CoreCat=OnSiteSearch
its $200 but totally worth the convenience and holds up to 50 lbs which is crazy lol. gotta love solvit brand too!
yes we got the invite!!! cant waittttt teehee :hello1:
that looks so fun!!
yeaaaa! thanks jrzl!
Looks awesome! he looks so happy in there.. ha ha
lol he was very very happy kitty.!

thanks guys for the replies!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts