Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG - he sounds like a wild wolf!!! That's hilarious!!! Poor baby, he wanted his mom. ;)

·
Registered
912 Posts
LOL, omigosh. That was tooooo funny. It's like he was howling purely to hear his beautiful call. LOL! And then when he got scared and scampered in, I could not stop laughing at him, but felt bad at the same time. Good to see he was FINALLY settling in for his nap there at the end. Funny boy. :) I'm liking the spycams now too!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG - he sounds like a wild wolf!!! That's hilarious!!! Poor baby, he wanted his mom. ;)
i know right!!! hahaha omg...i was totally surprised. i mean i heard him howl before but that was when i was on the comp one day and he was bored out of his mind so he went to the livingroom and did the same howl but it was short! im with him now so its okay ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, omigosh. That was tooooo funny. It's like he was howling purely to hear his beautiful call. LOL! And then when he got scared and scampered in, I could not stop laughing at him, but felt bad at the same time. Good to see he was FINALLY settling in for his nap there at the end. Funny boy. :) I'm liking the spycams now too!
LOL!!! yea i was crackin up at that part ...wonder what spooked him so bad he came in barking LOL! hehe i love when he squishes around like that :daisy:

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
thats pretty cool... I have a webcam for chico and love to watch him while at work :) chico only sleeps or chews a Bully Stick... lol... he nevers howl or any looking around like Dex does ....

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awwww Dexter! What a funny boy :) were both cracking up watching xx
LOL thanks loulou!

thats pretty cool... I have a webcam for chico and love to watch him while at work :) chico only sleeps or chews a Bully Stick... lol... he nevers howl or any looking around like Dex does ....
lol ive seen chicos webcast before live haha! it was cute when he was chewing on the bully! hes probably relaxed with your other furrykid around :p

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
I leave the TV on the weather channel for them during the day :) I was told a radio or the TV will settle them down... some familiar sound that they hear when your home...

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I leave the TV on the weather channel for them during the day :) I was told a radio or the TV will settle them down... some familiar sound that they hear when your home...
lol the weather channel? o_o i leave mine on the livingroom international channel since my mom always talks to him in korean lOL. i used to leave on animal planet in my room :daisy:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I thought his little heart was breaking when he threw his head back and started howling. He was really missing you

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
an advantage to the spy cams...LOL..for a minute there thought he was going to go to chi web and chat...LOL

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
an advantage to the spy cams...LOL..for a minute there thought he was going to go to chi web and chat...LOL
LOL! A doggy dating site. Watch out, Pidge! :lol:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! That has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen from Dexter! What a sweet howl. He wants his mommy!
I loved it Pidge! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts