Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mommy why u come home so late...and what is this?

i can see you from below~

arghhh~ how do i sit in this?

mmm this makes me sleepy

momm why u keep sticking that at my face?

dont i look cool in here?...is this supposed to be my bed?

a new harness too :eek: im not impressed

backshot okay okay

can i take it off now?

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Dexter, you just continue to steal my heart! You and your new carrier are just awesome.

·
Registered
778 Posts
AH-HAW!!! The mystery is solved!! Now we know why you were sick Dexter-you were SOOOOO excited about your new carrier and vest that you made yourself sick didn't you?!:nhappy3:

You look great lil friend!!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhhhh...cute guy and bag. Must be your new Kiki bag! I'm going to work on leather ones as well, but I am sooooo scared to cut into them. Makes me sso nervous. One bad move and waisted many $'s

Lori

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AH-HAW!!! The mystery is solved!! Now we know why you were sick Dexter-you were SOOOOO excited about your new carrier and vest that you made yourself sick didn't you?!:nhappy3:

You look great lil friend!!
hahahaha!!! now that is one silly reason to be sick LOL. oh your so funny :D i dont think he was really excited to be in the bag at first because he was standing in it rather than lying down or sitting hahaha....strange dexter boy
Ahhhhhh...cute guy and bag. Must be your new Kiki bag! I'm going to work on leather ones as well, but I am sooooo scared to cut into them. Makes me sso nervous. One bad move and waisted many $'s

Lori
oh i know what you mean....leather is really scary to work with! maybe u should start with fake leather first till u get the cuts right. oh and how much are u selling ur new fur lines bags now...i love how u have adjustable straps:hello1:
OOhhh ...love the bag..and the cute doggie too. It really suits him well he looks handsome in it. Are you loving it ??
thanks rubia! well...there are some faults to the bag. i really dont wanna show on this forum but if u want pics i'l gladly pm u links :) my bf's mom is going to fix up the faultys on the bag so i'm okay with it...even if i did psent quite a bit of money on this :( but overall the bag is okay for now, just cant use it till it's all fixed up

thanks everyone for the replies!!! :D i appreciate them ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts