Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
introducing...the omega juicer!

it not only juices really great...it can grind just about anything.
taken from the site itself
"Turn nuts to nut butter, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs, make baby food, and whip up soy milk and wheatgrass in a flash. No clogging, foaming or heat build up."

first u put the boars head turkey in....then

heyyyy dexter!!! what'd u do! :foxes15:

then the carrot...

then walla~! couldn't get the actual food pic...he ate it too fast

hey mom! don't forget about this. he he he! :laughing1:

this was sucha long day for all of us...and oh wait shhhh~

i think we may have found one of the best juicers ever...gonna start making dexter's meals from this now.

later on when he came back to my house....

i hate when he does this!!! :tard:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
How do you make his food? Boars Head turkey, carrots? Anything else? Mine love Boars Head turkey with a little cheese mixed in.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dexter is such a little character, I love your posts. More of little Dexter please.
hehe always going to be more of my guy! :D thanks
How do you make his food? Boars Head turkey, carrots? Anything else? Mine love Boars Head turkey with a little cheese mixed in.
well we were just experimenting since the juicer is at my boyfriend's place. we only had turkey and carrots. maybe next time we'll add in cucumbers since he likes those too and also some broccoli? :daisy:
Dexter is a trouble maker but he just to darn cute ...:)..I like that juicer....:)..
hehe he always is a trouble maker! :eek: it's a really great juicer if ur looking for one this is the best ^_^ easy to cleanup too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts