Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here me and the bf were walking dexter yesterday around his block and he pees....peees....marks....and then poos out of nowhere...so i thought he was just gonna poo sitting but he pooped and then walked and then stopped as he needed to poo more but this time he lifted his right leg to balance himself onto a railing and pooped....hahahaha i was cracking up :lol: i just couldnt stop laffing....i mean what dog in their rite mind would need a railing to balance on to poop....hes so silly sometimes i swear

:lol: passerbys prolly thought i was nuts laffing hysterically while starin at poop....atleast i was with the bf who was laffin & shakin his head too lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ha-ha!! I bet that was a hilarious sight! Silly Dexie! :lol:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol thanks guys! hahaha~

Hahaha what a funny boy!!!! Oakeys been peein standing up b'c she refuses to squat on the snow...odd dogs!
LOL it sure was funny lmao. dex pees standin up sumtimes in the grass dont know why...i just think he knows when hes supposed to hide his peeing sometimes...esp around my bf's apt outside LOL

Ohhhhhh come on...I was expecting a pic! ;) That is too funny...what a silly boy!
hahaha! oh man i so wanted to take a pic of it...but i sure wasn't fast enough LOL

my girls lift their legs during potty time..its funny i think its a chihuahua thing..
lol! silly chis~! :lol:

·
Registered
162 Posts
It's amazing he didn't fall over! Lololol!

·
Registered
116 Posts
That is so funny!! I would have loved to see a picture of Dexter doing the 'event'. Chico is just starting to lift his leg sometimes when he pees. Most times he just stands there and looks up at me. I think he is waiting for praise and his treat. My 5yr old Peke, Shanghai, still squats like a little girl. My hubby says it's because we have no fire hydrant close by for him to lift his leg. LOL. We have a palm tree in the middle of the yard, but he doesn't use it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts