1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mommy...what is this delectable smell?

can i please have?

*yoink*!

(15 mins after chasing him to get it back)
"you think your funny eh?" heh heh!

i'll give u a nice pose

i'm waiting...

*smiles anxiously*

see mommy when u say "NO!" i listen

i no touch no touch...

thanks!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
LOL
My mom and I love that babybel commercial. "Up top sir. Awesome!" LOL!! :laughing1:

Great photos as usual :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
How do you get such fantastic pictures? Archie doesn't like me taking photos too much (although the recent ones have been when i've been trying on his new clothes, so perhaps it's the clothes he's objecting to!)

I love that last picture. You've really caight a fantastic moment there. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Isn't Dexter just too cute! I love that cheese too. :D Maybe we can talk him into sharing? :lol:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
i LOVE the last one of sweet little Dexter! He looks so happy!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMG! i could not say no that wee face no matter what.
So cute!
LOL sometimes i just have to say NO though ;)
How do you get such fantastic pictures? Archie doesn't like me taking photos too much (although the recent ones have been when i've been trying on his new clothes, so perhaps it's the clothes he's objecting to!)

I love that last picture. You've really caight a fantastic moment there. :)
lol i use an slr camera. the canon rebel xsi . it takes very nice pics and fast shutter to capture almost every expression he makes. LOL new clothes are always fun! :hello1:
Isn't Dexter just too cute! I love that cheese too. :D Maybe we can talk him into sharing? :lol:
haha i think he would just run away with ur piece as well LOL. he fell in love with this cheese
Fab pics, he should have a news paper coloum or something to tell his stories in!
hehe thanks for the compliment! trying to get a website going, been feeling lazy though, i'll tell you if its up soon :0)

thanks everyone for the replies!!! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts