zZzZz mmm i smell bread in my dreams

oh! its real bread...dont know if i want it tho

i good boy i no touch till mommy gives

what should i do guys?

hark! i gives evil eye to strange noises

no one eats my bread!

nope, not gonna get it

you heard guys?

what do you mean i have a piece of crumb on my whisker?

nope nomore evidence~

one of dexter's most fav bread and also mine hehe. its vegetarian chinese bread from a bakery i got thursday night :albino:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I definitely agree with Dexter... that loaf looks so yummy! Ahh, my downfall, breads.. I love them and it shows! :roll:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL! I love Dexter threads, they always make me smile. :) Made me hungry too, that bread looks delicious!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mmm looks yummy!! You've made me hungary now haha
Dexter is adorable as always :)
thanks jrzl! hehehe yea i ate 3 of them...oh man LOL. dexter only ate 1/2 of that 1 i gave him :p
Dexter looks great and so does that bread!
thanks littlehead! yum yum bread
love pic number 5 :)
i also just noticed Dexter's front paws :) how unique are those markings :)
hehe! i love his paws too!!! i always smell them..ummm yea LOL. theyre just too cute to play with. although he always pulls it back when i try to touch but still cute! thanks
I definitely agree with Dexter... that loaf looks so yummy! Ahh, my downfall, breads.. I love them and it shows! :roll:
mmm bread that is sweet and fluffy...delicious AND healthy...is hard to resist LOL
Dexter, can you share your bread with me? :D You are such a cutie!
of course tli! i have another one left. lol thanks
Dexter, love your "bed head"!!
bed head? bread? his head on the bed by the bread? im lost hehe!
LOL! I love Dexter threads, they always make me smile. :) Made me hungry too, that bread looks delicious!
thanks foggy for loving his threads! i love making them when i get a nice pair of shots. im sorry i made u hungry haha
Dexter your bread looks delicious
it was it was! i had it with a cup of milk. not dexter though. he had yummy water after =p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts