Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOL i just thought i would share, dexter loves my pjs so much that he just carries it around like it's his baby blankie...
mommy! i love ur smell :daisy:

i miss it so much that i think i'll take it with me :rolleyes: now if i just had daddy's shirt it would be perfect ^_^

does ur chis take ur clothes too? he tried taking my socks right off my feet before as well..:angel12:

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Mine run off wit my undies all the time...then they play tug of war with them....btw I love the painting in the back left corner on the floor. I can tell thats dexter, it looks great!! :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine run off wit my undies all the time...then they play tug of war with them....btw I love the painting in the back left corner on the floor. I can tell thats dexter, it looks great!! :D
haha that's too funny and cute! and thanks for the comment! the painting isn't done yet though ;) that's when he was a pup, not a lot of white lion mane fur ^^

·
Registered
542 Posts
Jaelyn loves laundry day. I tell my hubby to throw all his dirty clothes that need to be washed on the floor so I can sort them and she ALWAYS runs away with his underwear. LOL

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Mateo lives for socks. He's got sock-radar. If you drop one,
you have to to catch it before it hits the ground or he swoops in,
snags it, and runs into another room.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Bandit (my heeler) will take my socks off of my feet and then do the "i'm gonna kill 'em" shake. I still think it's hilarious after 13 years!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Dexter is handsome as always <3

Britney used to love running off with one of my sandals, and underwear.
One time, and the LAST time, Butter ran off with a pair of my dirty underwear. Just my luck, she ran straight for the living room, where my mom and brother were. It was a bit embarrassing. Thank god it was JUST them though.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Ecko likes to lay on the clothes i take off when i take a shower. He lays there until i come out of the shower. Also anytime they see some of my clothes laying around they lay down in it.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bandit (my heeler) will take my socks off of my feet and then do the "i'm gonna kill 'em" shake. I still think it's hilarious after 13 years!
LOL!!!!! that is cute :D
Dexter is handsome as always <3

Britney used to love running off with one of my sandals, and underwear.
One time, and the LAST time, Butter ran off with a pair of my dirty underwear. Just my luck, she ran straight for the living room, where my mom and brother were. It was a bit embarrassing. Thank god it was JUST them though.
rofl~ yes atleast there was no guy friend there or relatives that will tell a tale of your girl stealing ur undies hehe
Ecko likes to lay on the clothes i take off when i take a shower. He lays there until i come out of the shower. Also anytime they see some of my clothes laying around they lay down in it.
ah~! cute cute. my guy always waits for me right outside the bathroom door :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts