Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i'm having sucha cruddy morning waking up with a bloody nose :foxes15: i thought i would post up some cute pics of dexter while i was waking up~

mommm~ ur up
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

mmmm~ feeling sleepy still

ughh momm~ i wanna go back to snoozing
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

arghh~ im so sleepy...

he was quite sleepy because insanely today i woke up at 9:30 a.m to give him a bath LOL!!! not sure why...i think i felt bad for him scratching himself. wanted to relieve it :D boy i love him :hello1: i'm so glad he knows when to jump off the bed to go pee/poo by himself :albino:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dexter makes my day too :D
hes so beautiful and seems to have such a sweet character x
lol thanks claire u seem to be the only one up when i post LOL! i think ur addicted to this site haha! :D i wouldn't be surprised how many posts ull be making once you get ur chi! :daisy: dexter was running to the chair and was about to jump on it while my knee hit his leg and he flipped over and the missed the chair and fell over but landed on his feet LOL!!!! i'm so glad he's a strong boy lmao :hello1:

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
hahah he sounds so athletic :p

I totally am addicted - love everyone here and seeing their pics :) I am going to be such a spammer when I get my chi :p

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahah he sounds so athletic :p

I totally am addicted - love everyone here and seeing their pics :) I am going to be such a spammer when I get my chi :p
he sure is! :D he can even jump off a 4 foot chair lol~ i can only imagine claire! :coolwink:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I know how you feel...Seeing pics of Dexter always makes my day too! :)

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Hurry up Claire and get your baby,Get a baby Dexter then i can coooo over yours as well.
hahahahaha! I wish I could hurry :p
have emailled a few breeders just to let them know what we're after and when. even this stage is exciting!!!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh god yes it's so exciting,loved it all,took us months to get lily but well worth all the wait,couldn't be without her she is soooo funny and makes us laugh

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I couldn't find a Dexter when i was looking,nobody had one.
oh no :( u were searching for a dexter? lmao! he's a blue/tan/white :] i got my guy from a dog kennel store rather than a breeder. the lady who wanted her was in awe but we grabbed him first lol :coolwink:
hahahahaha! I wish I could hurry :p
have emailled a few breeders just to let them know what we're after and when. even this stage is exciting!!!
very exciting!!! sometimes i wonder what chi i would've ended up with if i went to a breeder instead of going to random dog stores :p

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Oh god yes it's so exciting,loved it all,took us months to get lily but well worth all the wait,couldn't be without her she is soooo funny and makes us laugh
It will be soooo worth it!
I will post SOOOO many pics!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts