Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's that mom?

whoa this is the biggest treat can i have!

pupcorn?

lets try it!

here we goooo

arrrrrrr~

chomp chomp

now this is cheese!!!!

more please?

no dexter~ i got something else for you

it's chicken wrap with pork skin in the middle. (although it's made from china, i still give it a go because of the ingredients)
mom i got pupcorn crumb on my cheek

sniff sniff~ hmmm

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

now it's on my nose o_o

almost finished~~~

aw shucks, this is the last bite (yes i got him the petz oral gel spray too)

dont worry kristin, i didn't ferget about ur treats that you have sent. my bf got it in the mail today(he said it smelled really good! he kept wanting to eat it -_-;) , will be taking pics tomorrow!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How does Dexter stay so lean and trim?
he runs around and does his zoomies everyday and night. theres no stopping him when he starts lol! of course when he gets older older ill have to lessen his intakes but for now hes still a pup and i only get him thes best :)

thanks everyone for the replies! hehehe i love my guy. i finally found a way to get heartworm pills online too! my vet has their own online shopping that i never knew of :)hopefully they still rember me to get my prescription. i kinda avoided them for a bit cuz they kept pushin me to get lepto shots -_-

·
Registered
381 Posts
My dachshund Sydney loves the pupcorn too!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Haha - he's so cute!!

Lucky our chis don't go on chi-ppl - We would have a revoloution on our hands, they would all move to your house for the treats!!

3,132 Posts
Cute pics! Bailey gets pupcorn every time he goes potty. Sometimes we surprise him with some peanut butter yogurt. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cute pics! Bailey gets pupcorn every time he goes potty. Sometimes we surprise him with some peanut butter yogurt. :)
oooh i give him the chocomilk ones :D
aww, dexter is a sweet little thing! I love the CHEEEEESE pick. :) so funny.
He'll take a long time to get through that Pupcorn!!
lol actually he doesn't take that long at all! :O
lol pupcorn!

that stuff doens't last in my house, my chis love it i now get the bigger box
dexter likes the pupcorn but only when he;s bored. he loves his vitalife duck tenders and chicken much more. these are just boredom snacks for him hehehe. so picky :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts