Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of you who dont have my fb , hehe here you go :)
not the greatest quality since it's from the cell

"wakie wakie"~
mommm~~ nooo too earlies

huh?? wha you wants mom?

cant i just go back to sleeps?

mmm...

mommy time for you to get up now!

"5 more mins dexter~~"
wha i do?

lol :albino:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He looks so snuggly cuddly comfy. rest well Dexter.
hehe awww he does yay. thanks! :hello1:
Aww Dexter! Fifi says she'll snuggle with you back to sleep! :) lol youre a gorgeous little man :) And shame on you Pidge for not letting him sleep longer! lol x
lol fifi!!! hahaha i actually got up early today. was rolling around in bed with him haha :albino:

·
Premium Member
5,273 Posts
Dexter has such expressive eyes...... and I think he knows it......LOL..... can easily get his way....... *wink*

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
very cute pics. reminds me of my Tootsie, takes her awhile to wake up. Minnie is just the opposite, she doesnt want to miss a trick and gets up right away. i call Tootsie sleeping beauty

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dexter has such expressive eyes...... and I think he knows it......LOL..... can easily get his way....... *wink*
hahaha puppyeyes! i love hiseyebrows when they move its like theyre talking lmaoooo~
She cant help it shes a big flirt and she loves Dexter ;) lol! I might have to come steal him for her :rolleyes: lol Haha wow early did you say? lolx
yes early it was :x LOL! easry for me...ugh here comes the days i hear the neighbors moving their lawns and wacking the weeds LOL
I love Dexter's faces!!
thanks!!!
That is so cute Dexter waking you up !!
hehehe i love that pic, wish i was usin my real cam lol
very cute pics. reminds me of my Tootsie, takes her awhile to wake up. Minnie is just the opposite, she doesnt want to miss a trick and gets up right away. i call Tootsie sleeping beauty
hehe tootsie is sucha doll! i love your chis, too cute and elegant looking all the time!
Aha getting visions of Chuey when he grows up!!!! Dexter is so handsome:)

Darla
thankyou!!! hehehe chuey is going to be a hoot, just know it :hello1:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts