Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So mummy, Abi and i were going out in the car today to go to the shop. Abi isn't at school today because its some election thing and her school is a polling station.. dunno what that it but i guess it means i can't pick Abi up from school. Anyways coz it was rubbish day today mummy was shutting up the bin cupboard and there was a BIG BOX in there.. Mummy started screaming and said that it was from Dexter..

I opened up my box and my Dream Chis is here.. I gots it.. and my man has approved it and i's soooooo happy!! Mummy is very happy and says that Dexters mummy is way too clever and dats my little somefing special is AMAZING!! I LUBS ITS!!

Dis parcel Espetcially for me.. Daisydoo jutz for me

OMG Mummy tis gotz my name on it dis what my Dexter was hiding from me?

Its soft and squidgee ands i can fitz like 5 of me on itz coz its so BIG and i's so small

I's feeling a bitz shy you knows coz like my Dexter did sent me dis and i got flutterbyes in my tummy teehee

I chills out a piece and fink of Dexter

Dexter I LUBS you so mutchy's..

xxx:daisy:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its gorgeous.. she's so clever!! Only took about 10 days to get here too!!!

Thanks Pidge.. and the BF and the BFs mum!! xxx

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh wow that is so pretty! What a beautiful gift! :) I'm wondering about getting the name of there too, how cool!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Pigeon did an awesome job on the pillow, and Daisy looks very happy with it. I'd say it's a hit! Cute pics! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wow, gorgeous! What an awesome pair.. Daisydoo and the Dream Chi!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!! When PIdge is online i'm sure she'll answer your questions!!

Daisy is snoozing on it now its by the back door in the sun.. matching my decor and she's so comfortable!! Just wishing that her Dexter was with her ha ha

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hi daisy! its me dexter. bark bark! so glads you got the comfy womfy squisy wooshy thing in the mail. mommy was worried that it might've gotten lost since your on the other side of the world. me so smiley that you gots it and love it too! hehe yar i dexter approved it! me wondering though what happened to your back? did a bugger bug bite you? :( aw my daisy i wish i was on thats comfy womfy too with you and share a bullystick together :bootyshake:

hey everyone thanks for liking the dreamchi! hehe i think it took more than 10 days...humm. felt like a million years to wait for the post haha! well as for the daisy name on the pillow...an artist can never give out her secrets. come come! :albino: thank you all for the compliments! still working on the other people's orders. so sorry its late so much has happened in my life lately...not to mention my wisdom tooth coming out and killin me with pain right now. anywho not stealing the thread :] daisy u are too cute and fluffy! my bf said u got the prettiest eyes

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just noticed her back in the picture.. its pink fluff from something.. she's always rolling around.. you can also see my mess behind it from tutu making ha ha ha!!

Thank the boyfriend.. her eyes are so dark its mental!!

The date from the post office was 10 days hun.. which isn't bad and remember the first 3 days we had no flights into the UK so really thats well clever!!! Hoping her car seat arrives soon too!!

Woof Woof Dexter i gotz a bully waiting on my dreamchi just for you.. although i don't like sharing!! Hmmm but maybez for you coz you's is one hunk a loving chihuahua mmmmm mmmmmm Woof Woof

1 - 20 of 23 Posts