Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hope you guys dont mind, herc the cat wanted to test out the bullys too...since cats are very curious

hmmm..

ermm...

what?? you mean dogs really chew on bull penises?!...no wonder cats are cleaner

i'll just go ahead and enjoy my real meat treats

meanwhile..afterwards i came home to my dexter

mommy, mommy where have you been. oh! bullys, can i have?

gimme gimme!

what to pick...choices choices...

yummm elk!

this sure is nummies

agh! no flashies while im enjoying mommy

my elk...m i n e!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
teehee~~

this is good too

but i still choose this out of all

what am i supposed to do with this? smells like salmon

really?....i cant have that bag? "no dexter..that's for our secretbunny" oh.. :[

hi ho and AWAY!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How is Herc feeling???? It was him that was sick wasn't it????
yes sookey. he has some symptoms but we're going to the vet sunday the 7th :) me, the bf, his mom, herc, dexter...gonna be a full car LOL :albino: he's still active as ever though so it's confusing what he has or doesn't have. thanks for asking!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
That Elk looks fantastic Dexter--you have a sweet mummy to get you all the treats !!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Pidge,
Tell Herc I thought the same thing too.... YUCK! I couldn't believe dogs chewed on those things either. Lol!
Now, since joining this forum my dogs get Bully's all the time, and they love them!
It's a dog thing Herc. HA! HA! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hmm, I agree with Herc! I've never heard of bully sticks either until joining this forum and just can't imagine letting my little Diego chew on that...then lick me. :nscared: The pics are cute though and little Dexter looks very happy! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh Dexter you cute little boy x
thanks princess! my fav pic too haha he's so cute
That Elk looks fantastic Dexter--you have a sweet mummy to get you all the treats !!
yes!!! elk is so much fun, although its HUGE! lol
Thats a lot of bullysticks. I bet dexter's teeth are nice & clean from chewing.
hehe yea they're pearly white still :D im proud of him
Pidge,
Tell Herc I thought the same thing too.... YUCK! I couldn't believe dogs chewed on those things either. Lol!
Now, since joining this forum my dogs get Bully's all the time, and they love them!
It's a dog thing Herc. HA! HA! :)
LOL lisa, yes this forum has changed us all a bit huh!
Hmm, I agree with Herc! I've never heard of bully sticks either until joining this forum and just can't imagine letting my little Diego chew on that...then lick me. :nscared: The pics are cute though and little Dexter looks very happy! :)
lol i dont mind, he's too cute! think about what your husband/bf eats before he licks you...no wait kiss you hahaha :X
OH MAN DEX!!! treat overload!!!!!
absolutely!!! :hello1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts