Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here here...we are all in a trial for the defendant dexter...
exhibit A..haha =(

mommy! what you telling them huh?

i'll just hide here

oh no you found me...

how about here

heh heh!

"hey dexter" yes mom?

"oh no dexter it's falling!" it's okay mom...relax i got it

boing! boing!

"i got something for you" really?

"dexter~ im over here" haha. oh...really? :]

hmmm what is this

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it's awfully hard

look ma~no paws!

hmm what to do with it

is this because i tore our basket? =(

"dext....oh your sleeping"

*dexter gets up and goes to bed*
"mommy!~ i'm pooped...are we done for today?"

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awh Pidge the last picture is adorable!
his collar is cute-whats on it??
your arm looks so sore :( xx
hehe that's my fav pic too! it has bones or something..LOL. i just thought it was cute i just love "top paws" brand...its a size 8 - 12 so i thought...perfect! and just had to get it since it was only $4.99 at petsmart :hello1: and yes...that cut stung so much...my boy is way too strong:mad:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
hahah I will! there is obviously a gap in the market for collars with hot dogs on them :p

ok-hope you are alright? xx
i want hotdogs...LOL :(
Wow, your little man look so much like my Spike. Handsomel fellow there.
really! now i'm definitely anxious to see your spike and other :hello1: thank you! we have another little man that looks like ours too. i cant remember the name but they have 7 chihuahuas

oh wait i found it
http://www.chihuahua-people.com/showthread.php?t=44624&highlight=dexter
there you go, does spike look like him too? haha :) so cute

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol umm could you pass them "Oh's" i'll pour my own milk.

love the pics! he's a ham, you know if he's abuseing you that bad i'll take him for you? no owner should have to go threw that!
hahaha! u saw my cereal. well actually that's dexter's cereal :) haha he loves them "ohs" :) thanks! i know...it really did hurt but im strong so i can take his scratches and bites as well. no he's not a dish of food to pass on! haha sorry :hello1:

·
Registered
7 Posts
yes pigeon, Spike looks a lot like your dexter (markings and all), just more filled-out fur. Not so much like the other fellow, who looks more short-haired than my little man.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
That's my favorite one :laughing1:
By the way, I went chair shopping at Staples today. I saw one that looked similar to yours. I decided to buy one for work, since the one we had before was very uncomfortable, then his mom (the owner's mom)thought she was doing us a favor getting us another one, but it's just as crappy, and even then he's ready to take it away from us and want myself and the other employees to stand for 8 hours (I work at a Travelodge). :foxes15:

I go back to work Friday, so it should be a pleasant surprise for the manager and the other clerk :daisy:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes pigeon, Spike looks a lot like your dexter (markings and all), just more filled-out fur. Not so much like the other fellow, who looks more short-haired than my little man.
very cool! :D i hope i get to see a pic soon :)
Whad! LoL I'm going to start hang out with Dexter he has all the yummy food !
LOL! :D yea he has better food than me
That's my favorite one :laughing1:
By the way, I went chair shopping at Staples today. I saw one that looked similar to yours. I decided to buy one for work, since the one we had before was very uncomfortable, then his mom (the owner's mom)thought she was doing us a favor getting us another one, but it's just as crappy, and even then he's ready to take it away from us and want myself and the other employees to stand for 8 hours (I work at a Travelodge). :foxes15:

I go back to work Friday, so it should be a pleasant surprise for the manager and the other clerk :daisy:
very nice littlehead! dont you hate when people decide for...it's like no i came here and picked this and yet u pick me on that is worse than what i had...sheesh! yes it will be quite a surprise for them LOL. please let us know what their reaction is

oh and dexter is staring at my gecko moving about his tank now...LOL he's active at 5 a.m. he keeps moving his small paws while staring at the gecko LOL! so cute

1 - 20 of 20 Posts