Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL yes finally! it's been a while..although these treats aren't that great...nothing spectacular but dexter thinks otherwise by his reaction. here you go

hai everyone

mommy got me new treats, they're way up there

ah made it

what is it though?

oooh i love pedigree treats

seriously though, what is it?

hmm to go for it or not...

*grabs*

hey this is great!

mmm really this is something

yam yam yam

all done~~

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
u want me to try THIS?

hey mommy's mom it's dinner my time

mm i love my chicken

a peice of cantaloupe, yay!

hey this isn't half bad either mom (bacon flavor sticks)

so yea i took away his stick for a sec...and this is what he gave me

remind me to never take away his treats LOL!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL!!!
Even though i haven't been replying, I've been loving all your picture posts. I love me some Dexter :D
no worries! as long as you love my dexter! ;)
Omg that first picture made me laugh so hard!! His expression on it is priceless. o0o those jumbobones looks really good!! I might have to try that on the chis too.
LOL! :) squintingness is cutsies :D yea i think they're really chewy though...like when he broke off the last peice he just ket on chewing like it was gum..took a while lol. give it a try! :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aww Dexter he looks so cute with all his treats :) love his lil angry face too :D
LOL thanks skyla :D
dexter's pics are always funny!

what do you feed him?! I've always tried to figure it out
hehehe! hmm? i've mentioned it like 129739103 times LOL. guess u missed it. i feed him boiled chicken breasts 2 times a day and leave out blue wilderness kibble for him in his automatic feeder in the room so when i forget to feed him the chicken since it takes 20 mins to boil and i dont have time sometimes...it'll be there for him to munch on. i'm still looking for a great kibble he would fall in love with...but so far no luck. we also feed him stringbeans/frenchbeans/carrots/apple/broccoli head/orange&yellow pepper/korean yams/cantaloupe/honeydew/watermelon/blueberry/honeydew juice freshly squeezed/mango/ korean beef (2 diff kinds)/ sometimes fried chicken but healthy oil and no additives...oh and polly-o string cheese for treats. and catsip milk

lemme find the beef for you
he loves this with rice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgogi
and this without the bone of course
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galbi
occasional kfc chicken orignal without skin

okay...thats a lot of food LOL :)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
All the pix are fabulous, made even more so by your captions, which I think I might enjoy more than the photos lol!

But that last one? Oh. My. God!!! That is absolutely hilarious!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Oh yea I missed that I'm just tryn to figure out what I'm going to feed mine which is why I asked . I want to do do the raw but not sure going o the healthy pet store in the morning, thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts