Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
aaaaah snow! ahhhh! so cold~
sorry for the half blurry pics...it's way too early and i feel groggy lol

snow didnt hit that hard as of yet

mom! this again?

why are we on the balcony?

oooh i found treasure! "no dexter..." aw momm...

when are we going to go out & really play?!

o man, i was on the balcony with barefeet...way TOO tired to even think straight LOL!!! hopefully i dont get sick shhhh dont tell the bf :eek: it was only for a couple secs to take those shots for you guys ;)

oh btw snow storm warning got cancelled...now its a blizzard warning...

me & dexter are going back to sleep now :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW! Its snowy there :) Courrr Dexter you are so hot your melting the ice :p lol Aww bless you look cold, Cute & all cuddly lol

- Love from Fifi & co :D x
LOL melting the snow! haha :D yes its not that bad right now though...supposed to be bad at night...i hope i dont have work :).

oh fifi i miss you! when will we be touching paws and rastling?:crybaby: -love, dexter
I have 27" on the ground from the last snowfall (Maryland) and now have an additional 10" with it still snowing and blowing.......... UGH
HOLY! thats a lot of snow...i hope you have enough food and goodies to snack on during this annoying weather climate :( :eatdrink: that is NUTS! :blob:

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
LOL melting the snow! haha :D yes its not that bad right now though...supposed to be bad at night...i hope i dont have work :).

oh fifi i miss you! when will we be touching paws and rastling?:crybaby: -love, dexter
Haha! Weve got none now :D haha lol

Dexter i dont no ... im sorry you're not the man for me *sob sob*.... Joking "I LOVE YOU BABY" *song continues*
tehe :p Dexter i wish you didnt live so far away and my mummy wont move houses near you either god our mummies are soo mean :D haha lol
- Love Fifi x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha! Weve got none now :D haha lol

Dexter i dont no ... im sorry you're not the man for me *sob sob*.... Joking "I LOVE YOU BABY" *song continues*
tehe :p Dexter i wish you didnt live so far away and my mummy wont move houses near you either god our mummies are soo mean :D haha lol
- Love Fifi x
lol lucky!

oh no fifi dont joke about that! that will make me very sad and keep chew chew on furniture,, then mommy will be all growly at me. yea i know! my mommy wont move either...she just doesnt get our chi destiny. :( -love, dexter

LOl!!! :eek:

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
haha im sorry Dexter :( You know i love you soo much really!

I dont think mummy's do really understand our Chi destiny no we should clearly be together :) lol
-Love Fifi x

p.s Pdge if he chews your furniture dont blame me or Fifi :) lol

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
It is 5 o'clock here and nothing happening yet...we had schools canceled today and everything...

I live in the city so I really couldn't go anywhere or I'd have no where to park when I came home...

I see that it is forcasted to be terrrible and it just isn't...

oh well...yours looks like winter wonderland out there..

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is 5 o'clock here and nothing happening yet...we had schools canceled today and everything...

I live in the city so I really couldn't go anywhere or I'd have no where to park when I came home...

I see that it is forcasted to be terrrible and it just isn't...

oh well...yours looks like winter wonderland out there..
lol school cancels means a nice day of drinking hot cocoa and playing with the dogs!
Hahahaha I love yours and cheekys little conversations! Too funny xx
heheheh! we have way too much fun with that...lmao

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Yeah, the downside of to much snow, but omg the view from your house is amazing. I wouldn't want to leave anyways! I wonder what my chi's would do in the snow. Ha!
Your poor dad. I bet he wasn't thrilled with all that white stuff. ;)

Dexter is a very lucky boy!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, the downside of to much snow, but omg the view from your house is amazing. I wouldn't want to leave anyways! I wonder what my chi's would do in the snow. Ha!
Your poor dad. I bet he wasn't thrilled with all that white stuff. ;)

Dexter is a very lucky boy!
lol snow brings my family "closer" though. the only time my mom actually comes home early from work is these kinda of days where you cant drive anywhere LOL. we all had a dgreat dinner together although dexter didn't eat...ii'm not sure why, sometimes he eats sometimes he doesnt...picky boy~! you telld exter that he's lucky, i think he's acting like a spoiled boy! haha :foxes15:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Im so jealous!! We only get cold wet rain here in Texas...Booo Texas weather. Snow would make the cold so much better. :) Dexter you look so handsome..like always!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im so jealous!! We only get cold wet rain here in Texas...Booo Texas weather. Snow would make the cold so much better. :) Dexter you look so handsome..like always!!
hehe thanks! omg i would love love to see your bunch in fluffy snow, its so much fun!!! flinging it around and eating it :D yummmm esp logan <3

1 - 20 of 25 Posts