Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone! i'm looking to my right as i'm about to jump off!

okay not just yet, lets play mom!

*jumps* off to the livingroom, yay my blankie *tug*

woooo~ snuggle snuggle

yea! i found it! *RUNS*

heh heh! look at that beauty

*stares at it* (errrghh i messed up this shot)

oh boy that was tiring lemme lay here for a sec

do you know what i do to BAD treats who dont listen to me? *evil face*

eat them! ready to chomp mom, get a shot of this mom!

he makes no sense lmao. he hasn't eaten a real meal for 3 nights and he's hyper as ever...my silly boy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Lol, He is a silly boy. I love when he is staring down the treat. Like whose it gonna be punk, me or you...most likely you. lol :D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Awesome pics.. love the evil face to the treat...lol "Go ahead punk, make my day!!"

·
Registered
151 Posts
I love Dexter. He's got such a beautiful coat. ^_^ And these pictures are great. They really gave me a laugh lol.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Girl I swear Dexter makes me smile after a long day of work and chaos...ssshhhh no one tell my chi's. They will eat me alive..lol.
hehehe glad to be your humor :D LOL yes all 7 would eat you alive! how could u! LOL
I love Dexter. He's got such a beautiful coat. ^_^ And these pictures are great. They really gave me a laugh lol.
hehehe! :D they were intended for laughs! i was even giggling after i took the shots while chasing him around LOL
dexter is awesome
thanks hiro!!! :hello1:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Where did you get that mat/blankie. It kind of looks like a thin sponge. Must wash easily. I want one like Dexter's!!!!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where did you get that mat/blankie. It kind of looks like a thin sponge. Must wash easily. I want one like Dexter's!!!!!!
lol hey pam! do u mean the one where he made his evil face on? we actually have a smaller one of those for the kitchen area as well haha. those things are great. my parents got it from an asian store so if you have one those thats ur best bet...places that sell like appliances...fans..blankets. or even the korean supermarket here has it ;) it is very easy to wash. dexter has a habit of pooping on it so its just spot spray clean. or u can hose it down outside? lmao :albino:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts