·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mom!!!! i get what?

mmm! what a treat

yum yum yum! yeaaaa!

boy that got me thirsty

dexter hardly gets to have steak...the last time he had it was a year ago? mmm steak. i had some too :) dry as well LOL :hello1:

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Venus usually gets a couple raw strips of steak whenever we have it. We haven't had any sincewe've gotten Jack, so I don't know if he'll like it yet or not :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I'm dining at Dexter's house when the next steak
is served.

PS: Jasper would like to know if
you do take out for puppies?
Now that's funny. Mine were wondering the same thing. Actually, mine get some raw steak every couple of weeks and they love it!!! Dex is one lucky pup. Even got his green beans with it!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ecko and Mimi are jealous of dexter's steak!
LOL~! welcome to come over ghaha :daisy:
Aww Dexter is such a cutie, ham is my chihuahuas lover! lol x
oooh ham! he's had turkey ham before ^^
Venus usually gets a couple raw strips of steak whenever we have it. We haven't had any sincewe've gotten Jack, so I don't know if he'll like it yet or not :)
i'm pretty sure he would like it! :coolwink:
I'm dining at Dexter's house when the next steak
is served.

PS: Jasper would like to know if
you do take out for puppies?
haha :D oooh take out for puppies! if u bring dexter a treat sure! haha:daisy:
Now that's funny. Mine were wondering the same thing. Actually, mine get some raw steak every couple of weeks and they love it!!! Dex is one lucky pup. Even got his green beans with it!!!
oooh lucky them!!! i'm too scared to feed raw..i see too much blood in it LOL :rolleyes: rather give something that smells good and chewy chewy :D yes green beans are his fav healthy snack lol. good for my parents to own a produce store...he gets all the fruits and vegies he wants..along with the chicken.
Ha! The faces Dexter is making are hilarious! I bet he LOVED that steak!! :)
LOL he sure did! he wanted more and more but i didn't wanna upset his tummy :cool:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Dexter has the most handsome little face! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol ahra! what have you been feeding him! rofl. dexter eats so much yet runs around like a maniac to makeup for it. maybe u make a deal with bam he can have a litto bita table scraps yum yum? ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts