Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dexter pants like crazy after playing with daddy. He also jumped 4 feet from the kitchen stool chair...wow! not even a limp on him...my daring boy:blob5: must be from all that chicken we feed him :coolwink:

anybody else's chis jump off high? :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup my boy is jumper. He worries me when he does it. But he seems to know what he is doing. lol

Dexter seems so happy in that pic. I adore your boy. :)
i knew u would reply first chicosmum! hehe. yes well me and the boyfriend saw dexter's back leg muscles...they were huge!!! so that's where all that running goes, hehe ;) he's always happy when he sees his daddy since he play fights with him like crazy. i adore urs too!!!! :albino:

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
i knew u would reply first chicosmum! hehe. yes well me and the boyfriend saw dexter's back leg muscles...they were huge!!! so that's where all that running goes, hehe ;) he's always happy when he sees his daddy since he play fights with him like crazy. i adore urs too!!!! :albino:
Thank you. My chico tell this days pees when he sees my brother. Even just look at him and he well pee. lol He gets to existed to see him. I think it's because when I got Chico my brother and his girlfriend was with me. (it was summer holiday.) And I think chico things my brother is his daddy.
And yes both my brothers play ruff with him and Chico just eats it up he loves it so much. Lol But I can't play like that with him tho. hehe

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Brody does the superman jumping too. He runs around like crazy and just FLIES off the couch. It scares me when he does that. I'm afraid he's going to break a leg or something with his wild antics. But he always seems to be fine. But I worry anyway. However... there's no stopping him. I couldn't catch him if I tried.

I love Dexter's expressions. Such a happy face. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We love the narative of Dexter...his POV it is so funny. You should write a book or a blog...very entertaining. Que lindo Dexter !!!
LOL. i think they have blogs on here but i got too lazy :( thanks though! what's a POV? o_o;

thanks everyone and wow what a comment chloe :coolwink:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I love Dexter. Chloe will jump off the bed. It's high up and she's 2 lbs. soaking wet and short. She's crazy. I'm very careful with her cuz she has no fear. Lily wouldn't even think about jumping. She's a total lady with common sense, unlike her "crazy" sister. Dexter's like "I'm cool, don't worry bout me"!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts