Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is so relaxing...you should all try this (my mom was reading the papers)

do you always have to snap that thing?

okay okay...don't forget my back-shot too

and then,,,,

mom! this is the best toy

wanna know why?

it's fun to roll around and fling

also when you lick it, it leaves a great taste on my tongue

when you stare at it, it doesn't attack you

best of all it's delicious, is great!

slurp~

ah the life~~

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
lol he's always on that table! well sometimes i find socks and his chewy treats in there and then i just throw them into his playpen lol :D
o.0 How does he get up there? He he I thought you would find dexter's things on your bed. I found some old chew treats stuck between the couches when I was cleaning this weekend. I am glad they weren't the messy chewy treats, just the rice sticks looking one.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
o.0 How does he get up there? He he I thought you would find dexter's things on your bed. I found some old chew treats stuck between the couches when I was cleaning this weekend. I am glad they weren't the messy chewy treats, just the rice sticks looking one.
lol! he likes to jump on the stool that's about 4 feet high...i swear he's a cat. i usually find his treats on the floor, his playpen, and in the couch as well :p

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O wow! He def. must be part kitty or maybe he is like that girl on the show heroes that can replicate physical movements that she sees. So he copies the kitty in the house! o.0What a mess lil guy =p.
lol! but there's no kitty in the house...that's my bf's cat which he doesn't live with me lol. he must jst have it naturally hehehe :hello1:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hehe he looks tiny and very suave now hes had a hair cut bless him! xxx
LOL! yea i know rofl. he was sucha suave looking pup when he was smaller! and now he got that look back yay!
i lvoe pics of Dexter, and the captions always make me giggle!!! keep posting :) xx
thanks girl! :D will do
another great Dex installment. I love seeing what he's up to
LOL he's always up to something...rofl~ i just wish i knew what he was up to when i leave for work

thanks everyone for the replies!!! until next time :albino:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts