Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i saw that my blue wilderness potato flav was expired and i thought i would get him a new bag which expires in 2011 :] so i chose duck, it was the very last one left.

mommmm what is that?

awww...no toy or treats?

ermmm...dry food

ok ok...look mom it's in my mouth you see?

*crunch crunch*

not bad! *slurrrrrp*

as i was juggling in my basket at petsmart the 11 lb bag of blue wilderness and a 25 lb of fresh step scoop kitty litter for the bf...oh man what a workout! LOL. also got a litle something added for my sb :albino:

·
Registered
793 Posts
haha dexter seems so uninterested in his pics!! Im glad he ate it though!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Dexter.. You are gorgeous.. Daisy doesn't care as long as there is food of some description in her bowl she will run around in circles!!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Wow Dexter you so excited :l lol! Bless you! Fifi says you still look gorgeous and we all agree! :) (She said she'll share your dinner) tehe lol Cant wait for more pictures :) x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Dexter, tell your mommy you want some CHICKEN!! Real chicken, not powdered dried up dog food. ha ha.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Just bought some of this exact food for Pedro. He hates change.....so far he's not eating it. :foxes15: But he will.......I'm using mommy tough-love. So he WILL eat it!:coolwink: He gets NO treats until he eats his new food!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Does Dexter eat the lifesource bits? I tried Tango on Blue Wilderness, and he was so-so about the kibble, but he dug AROUND those bits and wouldn't eat them. It was really funny, either he picked them up and dropped them on the floor next to his bowl and ate the rest of the kibble, or ate around what was in the bowl, so there was this little pile of bits in the bottom that he'd just walk away from ! :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well Dexter, Frankie and Ben agree with you. They think dry food is so borrrrring!
LOL yes! bark bark the smell is awful too, so "processed" smell haha!
Dexter.. You are gorgeous.. Daisy doesn't care as long as there is food of some description in her bowl she will run around in circles!!
thanks daisydoo! hehe your so cute! loving all food, less picky than me! and imma guy bark bark :]
Aww I love Dexter :)
we loves you fizzy!
Wow Dexter you so excited :l lol! Bless you! Fifi says you still look gorgeous and we all agree! :) (She said she'll share your dinner) tehe lol Cant wait for more pictures :) x
hahaha hey fifi! bark bark yes my momma tried to feed my dried but i only had 1 nibbles of it and didn' touch, she should know better~!
Dexter, tell your mommy you want some CHICKEN!! Real chicken, not powdered dried up dog food. ha ha.
lol! dont worries brody mom i had bowl of cooked chicken before that, mom just wanted me to try it and says its for e-m-e-r-g-e-n-c-i-e-s
Just bought some of this exact food for Pedro. He hates change.....so far he's not eating it. :foxes15: But he will.......I'm using mommy tough-love. So he WILL eat it!:coolwink: He gets NO treats until he eats his new food!
LOL! i hope he eats it soon! yes tough love! dexter used to love dry food up until i introduced cooked
dexter says "no treats?! oh im sorry pedro bro"
Is Wilderness not available in the UK, I can't find it anywhere
hmmm is it? maybe they have a different form of it
Does Dexter eat the lifesource bits? I tried Tango on Blue Wilderness, and he was so-so about the kibble, but he dug AROUND those bits and wouldn't eat them. It was really funny, either he picked them up and dropped them on the floor next to his bowl and ate the rest of the kibble, or ate around what was in the bowl, so there was this little pile of bits in the bottom that he'd just walk away from ! :D
LOL nope he picks them black bits out haha! i'm trying to get the food topper again which he loved, that's the only way he ate his dry food.
Draco loves frozen raw chicken...or any chicken for that matter. Dexter is such a cutie pie. You really do pamper him :)
lucky draco! but i do love the smell of cooked chicken, so i'm happy :) thanks mom! yes i sure do pamper him, i'll be doing more of it soon, muhehehe *secret*! :hello1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts