948 views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  pigeonsheep 
#1 ·
his toys haven't been cleaned for a year now LOL

you forgot to take this!

mom! my pumpkin fell

*swooh swoosh swoosh*

heh!

yawn~ when's it gonna be done already

*doo doo doo~ BEEP* done! "dexter it's done!" really!

wow...it's so clean

job well done...except for the pig stuck on the left (didn't see it, dexter hid it i bet!)

my skineez!

time to take it out to the livingroom!

okay i'm back. *killing my toy*! (look at his ears going nuts)

awww mom~~ no more flashies

See less See more
#6 ·
LOL! he pee'd on some of his toys so i wanted to wah it all good so he doesn't pee there again!
I think he needs a new toy...lol
LOL! of course! i'll be on that...next time i go to the store :)
lol Dexter has a ton of toys lol Sheesh I better get on buying Willy some more....his don't even come close. My bad! lol Give me time though, I have been working on his shirts ;-) much to my hubbys utter delight (NOT lol)
Dexter is adorable as usual :) I have given thought to a longhaired chi, but I am not sure I want another brushing job lol I have 3 girls (human girls lol) that I do hair for, plus Rosa is longer hair and requires brushings...and tends to get more smelly with the longer hair. Willy however, never smells with his short hair. Or is that just a chi thing. Does longer chi hair get stinky? Dexters coat always looks lovely. Is it a big grooming job?
haha! it's not that much. i would get him more but my mom keeps complaining he has too much already which isn't true at all! me myself as a human had "too much" of stuffed animals before ...she threw it out :( LOL...sigh. as for longer hair smelling more. i believe so! (like human hair when people are smoking outside it gets stuck to your hair when ur just around them) my guy stinks right now after he went out to the garden and came back in bringing in that wet dog smell. as for grooming being a lot of work...absolutely not ;) all i do is bathe him once a week and then just brush him with 2 different types of brushes meant for long coats. human girl hair is harder! haha :albino: go for it!!! get a another chi! longhairs are so cuddly ...feels like stuffed animals to me when i rub my face all against it LOL :hello1:

#5 ·
lol Dexter has a ton of toys lol Sheesh I better get on buying Willy some more....his don't even come close. My bad! lol Give me time though, I have been working on his shirts ;-) much to my hubbys utter delight (NOT lol)
Dexter is adorable as usual :) I have given thought to a longhaired chi, but I am not sure I want another brushing job lol I have 3 girls (human girls lol) that I do hair for, plus Rosa is longer hair and requires brushings...and tends to get more smelly with the longer hair. Willy however, never smells with his short hair. Or is that just a chi thing. Does longer chi hair get stinky? Dexters coat always looks lovely. Is it a big grooming job?

#10 ·
Lucky Dexter, has some nice clean toys now :)
Has washing them ever wrecked the squeakers? I tried washing Venus' toys a couple times, but afterwards the squeakers didn't work. I didn't know if she had punctured them, or if water wrecked them...

#13 ·
How funny! I just threw all my chi's toys in the wash just now and jumped on chi-ppl to see what's up with everyone. My guy's love freshly washed toys!! They can get pretty stinky!
Dexter looks so cute standing by the dryer waiting for his toys. :)

#18 ·
Okay I'll do the confetti when it's done. I'm sure they will love it!

Well, they don't play music. They make sounds like singing... I guess? I think they are called Diddle Dee Tee's??? That's what they sing anyways.Lol! I can't remember the name, but Dexter would love it! Now I'm gonna have to look it up or it will drive me crazy all night!

#24 ·
Lol I have a life size santa and it's animated, so I know what you mean. At night during Christmas it's scares the crap out of me. I forget it's there sometimes.Lol.

Okay I have been wanting to ask you this for a while now. How did you choose your chi-ppl name? Does it have a meaning?

#30 ·
No encouraging me to get another Chi!!!! **Plugging my ears**** I can't hear you! I can't hear you!!!

LMFAO I am already scoping out web sites...But iam NOT ready!! lol I want to give Willy a few years to adjust. I JUST started letting him play a few minutes at a time with Rosa and he has fallen a few times :-( Poor Woo Boy! lol

#34 ·
what's that willy? you say you want a playmate chi? ohhhh mommyy!!! look into those deep sad eyes and give in...muhahaha temptation! :daisy:
I just go that same pumpkin toy for Lola lol. I'll bet he missed his toys while they were gone.
LOL! my guy loves that toy...not sure why lmao. he kleeps trying to rip off the black patterns though haha. actually he didn't miss them at all lmao...he was too busy chasing my hand in the laundry room :hello1:
Oh Dexter are you a cutie!!!! So patiently waiting for mommy to hurry up with the washing thing!!! LOL!!!:D
he was biting my hand a bunch! hahaha :D fun times :coolwink:

:hello1::hello1:thanks everyone for the replies!!! :hello1: :hello1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.