1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's a boat? i went on a big scary thing that swims in water

hey i'm over here!!!
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

whoa whoa whoa~ it was slippery at times dad was worried i was going to fall over

but daddy doesn't know that i just wanted to swim

can you blame him? i've never been in water before except bathtime

mommy was holding onto my leash though so it was just fine

i even got to see a flying bird machine!

lol, rowboating was fun. it was the first time for me, my bf, dexter, and our friends ;)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
awww i love dex...he looks like he enjoyed it....

hiro got to go fishing with us on a pontoon last weekend. my dad decided we needed quiet family time and rest for me...so we rented a cabin...hiro loved the pontoon...but his favorite thing to do was "drive" it with grandpa and look over the edge.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
too neat. did anybody else know that they do make doggie life vests small enough for tiny chi's even? I've seen them in st augustine the last couple times we went there. I didnt buy one though cause we don't go boating. but they were only $18.00

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awww i love dex...he looks like he enjoyed it....

hiro got to go fishing with us on a pontoon last weekend. my dad decided we needed quiet family time and rest for me...so we rented a cabin...hiro loved the pontoon...but his favorite thing to do was "drive" it with grandpa and look over the edge.
what in the world is a pontoon? hehehe! :D
I want Dexter's life....
me too me too :(
too neat. did anybody else know that they do make doggie life vests small enough for tiny chi's even? I've seen them in st augustine the last couple times we went there. I didnt buy one though cause we don't go boating. but they were only $18.00
lol the only vests i've seen are on ebay or at petsmart...they didn't look too good though so i didn't bother
So much fun!! Did Dexter get to swim?
nope! he didn't swim...that is 6 feet worth of water..also he doesn't have his lepto:confused: but he still had fun :) i'll be setting up his small doggy pool soon hehehe :) maybe he'll swim in it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts