Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i wanted to take some great pics of dexter and his bday but unfortunately today started off bad :[
1) dexter pukes in the car when we're almost home
2) dexter puked in the house 2 times
3) i gagged in the car situation since he was on my lap
4) i wasnt feeling too well from all that gagging all day LOL :pale:
so i tried my best to look decent but eh...

here's what we got at the dog bakery

mommy are these for me?

it's my birthday!

daddy said to look at the camera :director:

"pupcake" for dexter! :king:

^_^

vids will be up tomorrow...no cake either :( maybe next year:foxes15:
im ordering skineez for him tonight though :D yay!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
First off, Happy Happy Birthday to Dexter. Second I wonder why he got sick. I am glad you guys pulled it through though. I love the cookie thing that says Happy Birthday. Which bakery did you go to?

P.S. You have a pretty smile. It looks photoshopped though =p.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
First off, Happy Happy Birthday to Dexter. Second I wonder why he got sick. I am glad you guys pulled it through though. I love the cookie thing that says Happy Birthday. Which bakery did you go to?

P.S. You have a pretty smile. It looks photoshopped though =p.
lol thanks! he has tapeworms :( sigh. its in the questions thread if you wanna read about it...kinda nasty LOL. we haven't pulled through just yet. hehe yea the cookie looks great but my guy is so picky he only ate peices of the pawco tacos...maybe its becuase hes mexican -_-;; it's a bakery right by my house...they overcharge like crazy on merchandise though. and my smile isnt photoshopped :( just the lighting is rawed. oh wait did u mean the picture with the black dot and painted smile? LOL! i didnt like my face there ^^

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Happy Birthday Dexter! You are a handsome boy, and looks like you got lots of great goodies! Hope your special day is a great one! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Happy Birthday Dexter!!! What yummy treats and you're such a good boy for having such a rough couple of days. Tell your Mommy she always looks adorable and to stop being so silly!!!

Happy Birthday also to NaNa!!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
lol thanks! he has tapeworms :( sigh. its in the questions thread if you wanna read about it...kinda nasty LOL. we haven't pulled through just yet. hehe yea the cookie looks great but my guy is so picky he only ate peices of the pawco tacos...maybe its becuase hes mexican -_-;; it's a bakery right by my house...they overcharge like crazy on merchandise though. and my smile isnt photoshopped :( just the lighting is rawed. oh wait did u mean the picture with the black dot and painted smile? LOL! i didnt like my face there ^^
o.0 I did not see the thread about the tapeworms. I will go read it. Oh that is nice that there is a bakery right at your house, but overcharging is not a good thing. Also I was commenting on the one with the doodle smiley face ^^. Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEXTER.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
happy birthday dexter!!!! bam loves the good dog treats - his favorite is the apple dumplings and peanut butter and jelly!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Happy Birthday Dexter, hope you're feeling better soon xxx
thanks! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME BOY DEXTER HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON XXX
[/url]
omg that bday siggy is too cute! LOL i wonder if im allowed to put that up with the one i have...hmmm anyone can tell me? i would love to put it up even its for a couple days. dont wanna break any rules though :(
Awwww poor Dexter, he was probably sick because of the worms. Those treats from the bakery look really tasty. Happy Birthday Dexter.
yes they smelled like ginger but unfortunately dexter is too picky...he loves his real chicken treats from vitalife the best...he never refuses those LOL. although the chocolate on it was tasty...yes i tried it :x
Happy Birthday Precious DEXTER! Hope you feel better real soon. Mommy is taking good care of you. Frankie and Ben send lots of doggie kisses!!!!
thank you for the kisses!
Happy Birthday Dexter!!!!!...OMG...you and NaNa have the same birthday!!..She's turning 1 today also...:)..
LOL yay! thanks nana. maybe we're meant to be together hehehe ^^;
Happy Birthday Dexter! You are a handsome boy, and looks like you got lots of great goodies! Hope your special day is a great one! :)
hehe i kept getting happy birthdays from my mommy's mom who kept singing it to me
Happy Birthday to Dexter! he's such a cutie and you're so good to him! he'll feel like his old self in no time, I'm sure!
thank you! i hope so ^^
Happy Birthday Dexter!!!!
thanks!
Happy Birthday Dexter! Get Well Soon Buddy!
It was so nice of your Mom to give you a party--with cake! :)
lol well it wasn't really a cake but a cookie cake? =)
Happy Birthday Dexter!!! What yummy treats and you're such a good boy for having such a rough couple of days. Tell your Mommy she always looks adorable and to stop being so silly!!!

Happy Birthday also to NaNa!!!
mommy says i am strong boy =p even when i got my shots before i never ever cried or squirmed away
o.0 I did not see the thread about the tapeworms. I will go read it. Oh that is nice that there is a bakery right at your house, but overcharging is not a good thing. Also I was commenting on the one with the doodle smiley face ^^. Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEXTER.
lol yea tell me about it...the prices are ridiculous...dont think im going there again. no wonder there's only one person working there LOL. although i may just go for the merrick texas taffy they have and bullysticks
The girls are sending BIG BIRTHDAY HUGS to Dexter :D
thank you girls!
Happy Birthday Dexter!!! Sorry you're sick. :(
thanks! its okay i hope i get better soon
happy birthday dexter get better soon
thanks!!!
happy birthday dexter!!!! bam loves the good dog treats - his favorite is the apple dumplings and peanut butter and jelly!!
dexter loves the chicken pot pie! i didnt think he would love the apple dumplings because he doesnt like apples too much nemore

Hope you feel better soon Dexter.
thank you lyn ^_^

thank you to everyone who wished my special boy a happy birthday. :coolwink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts