·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hai everyone! guess wha?

mom got me a new shirt~ and it fits!

guess wha again? hey you...~

mom got me a new bed, as if 10 wasn't enuff mom :nthink:

she say she gots different color shirt for our secret santa too~ instead of gettin me treats :rolleyes:

this bed is so comfy! LOL i was layin on it and fallin asleep~ black friday deal was 50% at petsmart woo woo! :foxes_207:
- also got another shirt for dexter :] toy, santa suit, red sweater hoodie..will post pics a later time :sad5:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
oh yea i also grabbed me one of these

love tryin out new shampoos

Bounce™ Hypoallergenic Coat and Body Wash with Body Butter

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Wow Dexter, you spoiled little monkey!!! :p
Love your new hip tee! It suits your coloring well!
And what a fancy shampoo you got there!
Chanel's shampoo costs more than mine! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bailey wants to know if she can snuggle with Dex on the bed... She thinks it's big enough =D
lol sure bailey i think we can squeeze u in there somewhere LOL!

Wow Dexter, you spoiled little monkey!!! :p
Love your new hip tee! It suits your coloring well!
And what a fancy shampoo you got there!
Chanel's shampoo costs more than mine! :rolleyes:
hehehe~ thank u! i love it, now i regret not buyin all of the designs :( i didnt know if this was goin to fit him LOL...but i took a chance and got this and the other shirt :) glad i did!$6 a shirt was a bargain when it normally costs around $17 or so. i cant wait to try the shampoo! hehe~ hes been itchin a lot cuz of the cold so i went for hypoallergenic to see if it helps ^_^ lol i know what u mean, i use either garnier fructise or loreal for my shampo/cond lol

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Dexter you are such a handsome boy...it's not wonder your mommy
spoils you so much. Love ya little man and love your new shirt.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
hehehe~ thank u! i love it, now i regret not buyin all of the designs :( i didnt know if this was goin to fit him LOL...but i took a chance and got this and the other shirt :) glad i did!$6 a shirt was a bargain when it normally costs around $17 or so. i cant wait to try the shampoo! hehe~ hes been itchin a lot cuz of the cold so i went for hypoallergenic to see if it helps ^_^ lol i know what u mean, i use either garnier fructise or loreal for my shampo/cond lol
Yup same here! The dogs' food costs more too,lol. Spoiled brats! :rolleyes:
Oh and wow 6$ for the shirt, that's awesome! :thumbright: Wish I could find deals like that!
As for Dexter's dry skin, try adding a tiny bit of olive oil to his daily meals.
It will benefit his skin and his coat!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup same here! The dogs' food costs more too,lol. Spoiled brats! :rolleyes:
Oh and wow 6$ for the shirt, that's awesome! :thumbright: Wish I could find deals like that!
As for Dexter's dry skin, try adding a tiny bit of olive oil to his daily meals.
It will benefit his skin and his coat!
LOL! dex gets homemade meals but when he was on kibble i got him only the best. i even got him to try raw which he hated and the dehydrated brands of raw which he HATED. olive oil really? ive tried salmon oil and halo oil and it didnt help one bit. ive always thought olive oil was bad for them :dontknow:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
LOL! dex gets homemade meals but when he was on kibble i got him only the best. i even got him to try raw which he hated and the dehydrated brands of raw which he HATED. olive oil really? ive tried salmon oil and halo oil and it didnt help one bit. ive always thought olive oil was bad for them :dontknow:
High quality extra virgin olive oil is great for both us and our dogs.
If you never added it to Dexter's diet before, start slowly a couple drops.
Right now since his skin is dry and itchy give it with every meal, but once
his skin is better once or twice a week should suffice. But as I mentioned
I'm not talking about the horrible corn or sunflower oil, only the really good
olive oil, the kind that you would put on your salad, not any kind of cooking
oil.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
High quality extra virgin olive oil is great for both us and our dogs.
If you never added it to Dexter's diet before, start slowly a couple drops.
Right now since his skin is dry and itchy give it with every meal, but once
his skin is better once or twice a week should suffice. But as I mentioned
I'm not talking about the horrible corn or sunflower oil, only the really good
olive oil, the kind that you would put on your salad, not any kind of cooking
oil.
ah that one! thanks for clarifyin hehe~ i do give him apple cider vinegar drops every once in a while :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Sheep it's the shampoo that may be drying him out.. I posted earlier to someone else about all the horrific chemicals in most of our shampoos and the dog shampoos.
I forget how often you bathe him :laughing1: but it's very likely the surfactants and detergents in the shampoos they are harsh.

Love your scores! I need to check my PS tomorrow! have to buy the Skinny pig some goodies & the kitty.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
LOVE the tee!!! When we went to PetSmart last week they had a whole section of retro tee's for the dogs; from vintage games, to Gumby, and classic rock tees. I wanted them all lol.

If anyone ever sees a Sonic the Hedgehog tee for dogs I MUST know. I'm an "old school" gamer; I LOVE Sega Genesis and can beat both The Lion King and Taz-Mania in under 30 minutes each. B)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi arent you the thrifty lady i wish i was what a great deal sounds like you enjoyed getting the good buy i think ill say smart lady

1 - 20 of 21 Posts