Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought one of these finally from petsmart...not so sure how to use them though...i mean how tight are they supposed to be? O_O; i got small because on the weight it said up to 15 lbs and it looked so tight...but dexter didn't complain

what?...is.....this???

stop laughing!!

i got a plan!

here goes....bite bite bite~

dexter no! if u dont wear it u dont get these~~

a new bone...hmmm~ damn u evil bone

sucha tease!

i was thinking of getting these soon...it looks more comfie ;)
http://www.sassypup.net/Puppy-Diapers-Skull-Bones-Red-Rewashable-Male-Dog-Bellybands-p-16641.html

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Haha, that is soooo cute! He looks mighty handsome in his pampy. :) I bought one of those for Lexie for when she's in heat, but the XS fell off of her. :( So we ended up getting some handmade frilly little girly panties. :) Dexter sure makes his butt wrap look cute!

Oh wait a minute, I just noticed that's a belly band. The girl diaper that Petsmart sells looks exactly like that, except it's panties. :lol:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL! u guys are silly~ speaking of marking...
dexter went outside and tried to mark the bush but nothing came out so he had his leg up for a while HAHAHA :x

wow TLI: ur lexie is too tiny for those! :p
nana4u: dexter marks like no tomorrow and those were treats for him! nothing new just yet though...spent $50 today already :(

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
dexter went outside and tried to mark the bush but nothing came out so he had his leg up for a while HAHAHA :x

nana4u: dexter marks like no tomorrow and those were treats for him! nothing new just yet though...spent $50 today already :(
I just ordered the no smell bullystick online...have you try it out yet?.....also OMG....Dexter have endless treats!!...:)...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts

Haha, he wanted to mark something even if he didn't have anything to leave. :lol:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah, i was definitely confused when I saw that on him. it makes me think twice about wanting a boy. Do all boys go through this marking?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, i was definitely confused when I saw that on him. it makes me think twice about wanting a boy. Do all boys go through this marking?
yes all boys go through the marking but not as bad if they are neutered(so i've heard). since mine isn't, it does it everyday in small corners...esp the bed end on the floor.
my guy does it on there, bathroom toilet floor, livingroom curtain, outside 2 places, all bushes in the yard, mom's bed corner floor, newspaper stack in the hall, kitchen floor near the fridge, garbage can floor in my room :foxes15: lol geez! he even peed on my leg once...LOL :confused:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Why don't you get Dexter neutered?? It's healthier for them and it would be sooooooo much less work for you!! I say get that boy neutered! :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
i used these diapers for carrera- www.jjdiapers.ca
they stayed on wonderfully! i'm assuming the belly bands would as well, carrera tried to do everything in her power to get that thing off and never could, we always took it off for her within 15 minutes though. i was going to use it as a potty training aid (have her wear it in between potty breaks) but soon realized that our issue was with the smell in the carpet that made her want to mark there again. i suggest using "get serious" to get all of the smell out, this may help dexter, you can use it on all types of materials, so i would wipe down everything with it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts