Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took Dexter in to our usual vet today. He is almost 10months now and I wanted to have his heart listened to again. (Around 4, 5months he was seen by 3 different doctors. 1 said "total heart murmur" and the other two said "extremely slight, if at all".) SO, again it's almost undetectable, but there none-the-less. He said on the scale of 1-6, he would rate it a .5, if he had to. :( I had hoped they wouldn't be able to find it...
Other than that, he's got some solid knees he said and is growing great. 4.2lbs today that little monster! ;) Looks like Finn is gonna be my tiny around here once Dex is done growin'!
He also mentioned one of their usual assistants was going to be going on maternity leave, and would I be interested in helping out with phones and their boarded animals every once in awhile. Well, obviously, I said OF COURSE! PLEASE! :D I cannot wait to start. They even said if I was interested, they would let me watch and learn during some surgeries and procedures. I think this is going to be the best thing for me!!!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I don't think you have to worry about the heart murmur. Chances are he'll grow out of it. I'm envious of you being offered such an exciting job like that. I've often thought about filling out an appl. at my vets. Learn a lot & enjoy it.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That's wonderful! I'm glad Dexter is doing good. Congrats on the job offer too, very exciting! :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think you have to worry about the heart murmur. Chances are he'll grow out of it. I'm envious of you being offered such an exciting job like that. I've often thought about filling out an appl. at my vets. Learn a lot & enjoy it.
Hopefully. I'm gonna keep watchin' it just in case. :nshocked2: Then we'll have a party the day when (if) it isn't heard. :) I'm very excited to be able to learn from people I already trust while I'm there (however long it lasts!). They have cared for my own dogs for most of or all of their lives thus far.

That's wonderful! I'm glad Dexter is doing good. Congrats on the job offer too, very exciting! :)
Thanks! :) I can't wait to start helping out there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts