Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
awww the adoption travel went so well LOL :salute:

thanks Pinkchi! a.k.a steph :daisy:

dexter wanted to know if they will be replacin him in modelin for DreamChii and i told him only to customers who prefer it :book:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
:shock:

Hmm...I don't know how to tell you this, but these Chis are not very good friends.
I know their kind, they just sit there ALL DAY long, looking pretty, they don't even play!:foxes15:
I had them and I ended up re-homing them. :(
You should try getting Dexter one of those...whatcha ma call'em??? Oh yeah...REAL CHIHUAHUAS! :rolleyes:
I think he'll have more fun with one of those. :coolwink:

LOL :lol:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LS! why would u rehome chis!!!! LOL ;) oh i know, i got them cuz theyre cute and would model my products well ^_^

thanks guys!!!! hehe he has yet to pick his bestfriend ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My guess is he'll pick the girl with the pink sweater with the heart on it. She's so pretty! I want one. Where did you get it if I may ask?
lol funny thats my fav hehe. i actually got it from a member from here. she was sellin them since she needed homes for them as she was movin :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Awwww how cute!!! I have the webkins chihuahua also, my boyfriend gave it to me last Feb when it was being sold as part of a Valentines promotion thingie!

I do not have much luck finding LC plush chihuahuas though!! That's why if I see one with any kind of "ear fringe" I have to buy it lol!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts