Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes...this is THE life! aaaaaah~

okay mommy u watch your show and i'll be here snoozin

hehe! he looked too cute so i couldn't resist taking shots, dont know why he was so tired though. guess i wrestled with him too much last night haha :daisy:

·
Banned
349 Posts
Dexter always looks like he is smiling when he sticks his tongue out!
Looks like he was saying leave the computer alone and give me attention! Or I will stand in front of your screen! Bless he looks so cute and adorable!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aw! dexter is so cute!

i love seeing photos of him!!
thanks jrzl! :D hehehe. i love taking pics and geting responses from u guys!
Dexter always looks like he is smiling when he sticks his tongue out!
Looks like he was saying leave the computer alone and give me attention! Or I will stand in front of your screen! Bless he looks so cute and adorable!
LOL yes hes smiley a lot but more when he's out and about. that's his fav spot right by the monitor...blocking my view. when hes lying down its fine but when he just standing there blocking the whole thing...thats when i keep putting him down on the bed but then he hops right back here :p

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
thanks jrzl! :D hehehe. i love taking pics and geting responses from u guys!

LOL yes hes smiley a lot but more when he's out and about. that's his fav spot right by the monitor...blocking my view. when hes lying down its fine but when he just standing there blocking the whole thing...thats when i keep putting him down on the bed but then he hops right back here :p

ha ha! love it, mental note to self, stop putting AJ on my desk or this will become a bad habit I can see! :D I've been doing it with him since he came home, and I didn't even stop to think when he gets bigger it may be annoying.. ha ha..

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think its his flirting with daisy as she's been passed out all afternoon
LOL! oh man did dexter go on the comp and flirt with daisy while i was at work? :daisy:
Lovely photos Dexter!! How cute x
thanks cheeky!!!
ha ha! love it, mental note to self, stop putting AJ on my desk or this will become a bad habit I can see! :D I've been doing it with him since he came home, and I didn't even stop to think when he gets bigger it may be annoying.. ha ha..
oh yea...u better watch out LOL. he gets very frustrated if i dont let him stay n the desk with me haha!
i love this first pic of Dexter!! x
thanks princess!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts