Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dexter, our old cat, is missing. Mom isn't concerned, but the last time we saw him was last night. I called for him to get his breakfast and he didn't come. I've been calling for 3 hours, my throat is sore from screaming for him, he's not coming.

He's old, there's snakes, predators, and all kinds of dangers... and something is telling me that he's never going to come back.

I'm almost crying because I'm so worried. I've searched as far as mom will allow, I want to go back in the woods (where he sometimes hangs out) to look but there's too many snakes and other dangers (landslides, holes, etc) and I can't.

I've tried everything in my power and he still hasn't come back.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I'm so sorry, Savannah. :( I hope he comes back soon and all is well. I'll be thinking about you, and sending prayers for Dexter's safe return. xxx

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Dexter is the poor cat who had so many things wrong with him in your other posts,cats will go under bushes and hide away when they're ill,have a look in all the dark places around,bushes trees etc etc.Hope he's found

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's an update:

We still haven't found him. Mom and Grandpa aren't worried, and as old as he is they actually said, "If he isn't back in 3 months we'll start really looking for him"

... there is NO way that cat could survive any more than a week out on his own, if he's not dead already! They must have lost their minds. And this was so close to his birthday...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts