Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL another bed another bed! i always wanted a cave type bed so got one from petsmart. its meant for cats but i liked it. besides, dexter is a cat in a way =)

what is this?

i takes fluffy out

this fun!

a bed?...this is supposed to be a bed?

(i liked the fluffball on top)

lets play mom!

is this pose good?

i love treats!

i really wanted the martha bed but it was just too much for me right now...so i got this one :albino:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
So cute Pidge!!! Hey, I posted Coop in his piggy costume just for you. Did you see it??? I love that bed!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So cute Pidge!!! Hey, I posted Coop in his piggy costume just for you. Did you see it??? I love that bed!!!
thanks robin! i just posted a reply to ur piggy :D hehehe! thank you! i dont love it much...weird pattern for my taste but i liked the shape of it ^_^

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Cute bed, Zoey would love something like that, she loves the little cube cat beds I get at Walmart.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yay for new beds! Those cave type beds are cool! I bet Dex will love it! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cute bed, Zoey would love something like that, she loves the little cube cat beds I get at Walmart.
yay cat beds! LOL im sure she would!

Yay for new beds! Those cave type beds are cool! I bet Dex will love it! :)
lol T! i hope he likes it~ it usually takes him a while to get used to a new bed. i'll be keepin an eye out

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Cute bed Pidge!
Dexter seemed to enjoy the fluffy pillow from inside the bed. Lol. Silly boy! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Is not a cat bed it's a chihuahua bed!!!

Mine have one I took to my mums which is under their coffee table I always think I've lost them as they snuggled down the b k an I can't see them haha

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is not a cat bed it's a chihuahua bed!!!

Mine have one I took to my mums which is under their coffee table I always think I've lost them as they snuggled down the b k an I can't see them haha
aw sarah that must be cute! :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts