Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if im not making sense in this, you must forgive me as i just did 13 hours of work..i keep falling aslsp making this post

huh? whats over there

did you see what i see?

their bullysticks mom ordered came with plastic

i deserve better than this mom...

woooo~ yam yam yam

so those treats were a failure...it he doesnt touch it by a couple days imma have to throw them out to a lucky chi out here lol or maybe i'll just give them to my ss...not sure if she'll want them though hmmm:daisy:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw cute. I'm glad he likes 'em XD That would have been bad if he hadn't lol.
lol omg i didn't make mmyself clear LOL...so sleepy erm. i meant the treats he didn't like were the "northern biscuit bacon ones" and the ones he still loves are the bullysticks. now dexter has a good couple months to go with the 5 sticks i bought him...very thick too! LOL :hello1: i cant wait to try out the canned pumpkin

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shew, I thought this was going to be another poop thread !
LOL.
hahaha!! oh cuz of the title...LMAO. well if u insist, you just reminded me of how dexter pooped next to my shoe today...yea...while i was eating mcdonalds, i guess that was his way of telling me "since your not going to share yummies mom...here's a little gift for u" -_- SIGH! lmao
Oh ok lol :D
I hope he enjoys the pumkin :D Hopefully he'll learn to love the other treat.
hehe yea i'm hoping he will :D hmm i know he wont eat the bacon ones...even though it sounds really yummy...sigh he is so picky :rolleyes: that's why he is the treat king! :king:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I got one with celophane for Dahlia and it has molasses or something sugary on it.
It gave her an upset tummy and the scoots.BEWARE!!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Yesterday while I was on the computer Friday laid a poop log on the livingroom rug! THen I caught him trying to eat it!!!! Ugg gross.... anyone else have a self cleaning chi?

·
Registered
116 Posts
dogs seem to really like pumpkin. I have a german sheppard lab mix and this was his first halloween and when we were carving the pumpkins he would steal pieces of the pumpkin off the table. He was really naughty when he ate some of my bfs pumpkin. It was the first I have ever seen a dog eat pumpkin. It was slightly humorus. Maybe I'll have to try can pumpkin next time though. Hope he likes it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts