·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
mommy? what is that...

look how big it is!

can i eat it?

feels a little empty ~

whats this ball doing here?...wait whats my pee pad doing here?

oooh i found a treat!

sniff sniff sniff

thanks for putting my little house too mommy

i'll be staying here for a bit ^_^

sorry everyone if these pics aren't that great i'm way too tired...today was a long day and we even rearranged my room just to fit this monstrousity in LOL...my mom wasn't too happy about the size though hehehe :coolwink: and yes i know it's not filled up with things yet...gonna try to think of what to put in it. any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Your not joking it is big. But looks great too. ;)
You can put everything that dexter has in it. This way your mom well be happy that all his stuff well be in one place and not scattered everywhere. And maybe get a toy box to put his toys in it.
Than all you need is to decorate it to make it more homy for him. ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i put everything he has in it...i'm afraid he wont have room to do anything in there LOL! as for decorating it?! huh? LOL i never decorated a dog pen before...sounds weird :p yes i was thinking of getting a toy box, i think the cheapest i found last time was like $20+ and petsmart has one but that looks like it'll break easily
thanks chicosmum! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
if i put everything he has in it...i'm afraid he wont have room to do anything in there LOL! as for decorating it?! huh? LOL i never decorated a dog pen before...sounds weird :p yes i was thinking of getting a toy box, i think the cheapest i found last time was like $20+ and petsmart has one but that looks like it'll break easily
thanks chicosmum! ;)
You can get him the toybox I got Chico. He loves it and it wont break. :)
http://www.amazon.com/Fold-Down-Dog...2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1246778373&sr=1-2

As for decorating it. lol I don't mean it like how human decorate there house. lol I mean it like rearrange it to fit everything. like his bed, toys.. atc. ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi

The photos are fab. Makes me feel excited about getting Merlin next week and seeing what he thinks about it when we put him in ours.

Mine is green. What I thought was good about it though is it is portable so will be used in garden, etc. Also will be able to take it out with us so when having a picnic will be able to put him in it and not worrry about him.

Love the pics!:)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi

The photos are fab. Makes me feel excited about getting Merlin next week and seeing what he thinks about it when we put him in ours.

Mine is green. What I thought was good about it though is it is portable so will be used in garden, etc. Also will be able to take it out with us so when having a picnic will be able to put him in it and not worrry about him.

Love the pics!:)
lol yes it is very portable. easy as 1 2 3! the velcro part on the bottom was a back workout though hehe :eek: we're doing a similar thing too not a picnic but just hanging out in the park today with it while me, the bf and some friends just chill :daisy:

thanks everyone for the replies! :D hehe chicosmum i was a bit confused but thanks for clarifying lmao :coolwink:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
That is beautiful, and so large. Where did you get it? I'd love to have a bigger one for the girls when I start work. Potty training is getting better (they don't pee in the house hardly at all and can hold their wastes longer), but I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving them alone for hours at a time...even with a pee pad, which they probably wouldn't use.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is beautiful, and so large. Where did you get it? I'd love to have a bigger one for the girls when I start work. Potty training is getting better (they don't pee in the house hardly at all and can hold their wastes longer), but I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving them alone for hours at a time...even with a pee pad, which they probably wouldn't use.
got it at petco.com :) they have some on ebay too for the smaller size it's $100.00 my other thread had the links in it ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Such cute pics! Glad to hear that he likes his new pen. :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Nice!! Dexter is so cute. We need something for Lily when we go camping. She's so easy to lose!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts