16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the box was HUGE! i didnt think the seat was goin to be so big :lol:

here's dex, he hopped rite in it

didn't like me takin pics much lol :nmad2:

dex "looking out" LOL~

all secure/seatbelt and ready to go for tomaro nite :nhappy3:

put his blanket in for comfort :binky:

small vid! its too cute :) i wasnt expectin him to do this as he only does it in his beds~

looks like it's "Dexter Approved"! :hello1:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw that's neat! I'd love a carseat like that. My car is so tiny though. How does it secure the dog in place? Leash hook??
yea its pretty big! LOL~ i drive a suv and it fit perfectly. and yes u can see it in the video, that black strap u attach it to the seatbelt strap and then clip the end to the harness of ur pup

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
He's a cutie! I like the seat too, great idea, I'm sure he'll love riding in it. :)
How is my little Dexter feeling lately?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's a cutie! I like the seat too, great idea, I'm sure he'll love riding in it. :)
How is my little Dexter feeling lately?
i think he'll like it more than his "bucket" type one hehe! it was nice but just want comfy enuff for me, this one has nice paddin and he can laydown on it easier! :)

thank u LS for askin! today before i left for work he was feelin very sad...i dont know why. he was shakin loads too. today was really cold in the house but it was a different kind of shakin. i was hopin it wasnt anythin serious and he would be better when i got home and he was :)

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
I love it! The video was too cute. Is that a RUSH shirt I see?! Where did you get your seat from again? Ode rides in a little bed in the back, but it looks like the lip on your seat is much bigger, and I like how it attaches to the seatbelt.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love it! The video was too cute. Is that a RUSH shirt I see?! Where did you get your seat from again? Ode rides in a little bed in the back, but it looks like the lip on your seat is much bigger, and I like how it attaches to the seatbelt.
thankie and yes its a rush shirt LOL :D i got the seat from amazon, they also have it on ebay as well. they have a sale on it right now too, dont know when it started but i'll check if they do international to canada :) do u have a big enough car for it? its crazy big....LOL

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
thankie and yes its a rush shirt LOL :D i got the seat from amazon, they also have it on ebay as well. they have a sale on it right now too, dont know when it started but i'll check if they do international to canada :) do u have a big enough car for it? its crazy big....LOL
I've got a honda civic hatchback, so... not huge. Maybe i'll have to get a new car so I can have one, haha. It looks so awesome, I want one! :foxes15:

·
Registered
725 Posts
I love it and boy I could sure use one for TC he is so bad in the car. He thinks going in the car is the same as going for a walk and every 2 km or so he wants out to mark his territory it drives me crazy because he goes from door to door crying to get out only to leave his sent and then get in the car to go another mile or so up the road.at least if he had one of those he wouldn't be jumping all over the car every few minutes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts