Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally do not talk about my health issues but lately I have had some really bad diagnoses. I have been diagnosed with diabetes, arthritis, hypothyroidism, nodules in my throat, a breast mammogram that has suspicious lumps or masses, GERD, and the latest from yesterday, it was found that I have fractures in my spine which is either caused by osteoporosis or bone cancer. I'm hoping it's osteoporosis because that is treatable. If it's cancer then I'm doomed. I am in tremendous and constant pain. I'm just asking for prayers & good vibes from you all because I am scared & overwhelmed by all of this. It's just a bit more than I can handle.:sad1:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
You are always in my thoughts, I only wish you the best. I know you are very
strong, but if you ever want to talk, on the forum or in private, I'm here. Hugs.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Hi, Shelly, I will be praying for you and sending good thoughts your way. That is a lot to deal with all at one time and I know the pain makes it harder. I hope that it is not cancer but if it is, the treatments are much better than they used to be and it is not necessarily a death sentence. I have been cancer free for six years now. Take care honey and I am available if you want to pm me sometime.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Shelly,
i'm so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. anytime you ever want to talk let me know. we share a few of the same problems like i told you before, and i've been feeling alot better since i've been on the right medication and diet. so, message me anytime and and we can talk. i'll be thinking about you and i hope to hear that your feeling better soon

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Shelly, that sure is a lot to digest all at once. Just take it one item at a time. You are in my thoughts. I hope they have given you the worst case scenario.

Stay positive!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Shelly, you most certainly are in my thoughts and have my prayers. I can understand how hard it may be to open up, but there are many, many of us who really care what you are going through. I am so sorry for your constant pain--I will be praying for healing and peace of mind for you. I do hope that sharing with others--some of which even personally know what you are going through can offer you help.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Just coming by to say I'm thinking of you today, and wish you strength through all this.
Hugs.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I go back to the doctor on Nov. 28th for another kind of x-ray where they inject a dye into you and I think there's more blood tests they want to take. So I won't know anything else until the first week of December. Still in pain obviously until after then. I'm not sure what they will do next. Could possibly be a spinal operation. Depends on what they find out on the 28th. In the meantime I try not to overdo things and take more breaks and rest. I do keep very busy with my sewing, crochet and knitting so I can kind of block the pain out of my mind during the daytime. Night time/bedtime is when it hurts like hell. I have all these medical problems/diseases that have been diagnosed all at once and it's pretty overwhelming. But at least I'm glad I found some doctors that have finally diagnosed everything. So maybe sooner or later I can get some relief!:flower:
Thank you all for the kind words and warm thoughts!:toothy4:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Sounds like you have the right attitude. Sending you lots of healthy vibes.
Please keep us posted on how it goes on the 28th, if you get a chance.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts