Chihuahua People Forum banner

Did some SS shopping today

1K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Pookypeds 
#1 ·
I did some SS shopping today and had so much fun !
I think I went over the amount I was meant to spend
Hmmm does anyone else blow the SS budget ??

#4 ·
lol I bet a lot of people do. It's not very realistic to think people won't go at least a few bucks over, and most people probably just buy what they see they like and throw it in the pot, rather than going "Oh darn, this awesome hoodie is $3 over my budget, I better get this keychain instead!" ya know? Hehe.

#8 ·
Yup, Im headin towards going over lol. But Who cares!! I think this is such a wonderful idea! Its sort of like buying gifts for strangers... but not? does that make sence?? hahaha

Amanda, have u found stuff here is harder to find then if u look at US sites? lol!!!

#16 ·
Who cares lol in the uk we can't get anything cheaper $50 is £30 I couldn't get anything for that I have 2 dogs luckily same family but I'm way way way over not bothered tho I really like these dogs and the mum isn't so bad either hahaha i am near enough done now

#19 ·
Nope ecause the postage is ridiculous!! I got loads of cool bits anyway and am pretty good at shopping but the categories are a bit hard for some coz of the exchange rate I haven't paid any attention to what I spent I don't really care I jut hope my person likes their stuff

#21 · (Edited)
I was going to wait to buy everything until I had sufficient enough funds coming in, but that won't be until the 19 of November, so I will have to buy things here and there with every paycheck I get.

One of my girls is having a hard time decided what to get for her SS doggie, while my other girl has a very very easy to shop for SS doggie :lol:

edit: Oh wow, I'm on ebay looking through toys and they've got some cute toys! If you're Britney or Butter's SS recipient, don't be surprised if u get a box full of toys, LOL!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.