Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was such a beautiful surprise gift from my cousin. She studies in Dubai and her sister went to visit her and when she got back. She gave me Chico's gift. :)

This one is his favorite.
I was joking with him saying what do you wan to wear first and he grabbed this one and gave it to me. lol Everyone was like WOW! including me. hehe

Here is his 2 perfume and toys. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh Chico!! He is one of my favorites! I am a huge Chico fan. :) And he is really looking handsome in his new clothes and will be quite the stud with his cologne!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahhhhhhhh Chico!! He is one of my favorites! I am a huge Chico fan. :) And he is really looking handsome in his new clothes and will be quite the stud with his cologne!! :)
Oww really thats so sweet of you to say. Chico is giving you lots of kisses. :daisy:

oh forgot to say and the model is top class of course
a stunning model:coolwink:xx
LOL thank you. :D

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Chico is so cute. I really like the blue polo, he looks all grown up.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I am a huge Chico fan also! His Mom's not too bad either! XOXOXOXOXO. I love his clothes, I love him. He looks like he's meant to be a model.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Nice pictures, i know most of our doggy clothes are made in the same cheaper countries but those look quite good quality!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I agree!

Great photos :D

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Awwww everyone loves Chico :) He is just the cutest!
I love all his new tops but i absolutly adore his collar, its to die for! x

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oww you guys.

Thank you all for your sweet comments. Chico and I are really touched by it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts