Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always known when it came time for a puppy it would be a chihuahua....i knew i loved the breed but i didnt realise just how much i would love them until i got my beautiful baby Apple....she is the most amazing creature i have ever met.....she is so well rounded....she is sweet and quiet.....aswell as energetic and full of attitude....i dont know what i would do without her....and i am already obsessed and want more....but i wont get another until apple is grown and settled and i have the time to give a new pup all the attention it needs......i have had so many quetions in the short time i have had apple, and the breeder is wonderful and always giving me GREAT advice and is always available to get ahold of for questions.....but i figured now would be a great time to join a forum so i can ask you guys aswell!!!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Welcome.
I know what you mean, they are such great wee dogs, full of personality and love.
Would love to see pics of Apple. x

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Welcome, I am the same just love love the breed!
Cant wait to see some pics.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Welcome! They sure are amazing little animals, Glad you came here for more questions! We love to help out and talk about our babies! Doyou have any pics! We love photos!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I grew up with Alsations and Whippets and never give Chihuahua's a thought. then my aunty Linda bought 2 and I thought they were adorable.
Still my first dog was a German Shepherd who died at a year old due to taking fits, I was gutted and never looked for another dog and instead turned to Budgies, Parrots and Guinea Pigs.

Over the years my pets got less and less until I had none, met my animal hating partner and after 9 years I finally persuaded him to let me have a dog. (who is now very protective of Jake)
I decided on a Jack Russell or a Chihuahua and the Chihuahua won
Along came Jake who I have had now for a year and 2 months and I also now have Red who I have had for 3 months.

Not being Biased ;) but for me the Chihuahua is the best dog in the world. :p

Would love to see pics..

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Welcome to the board. She sounds very sweet. Look forward to pics. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have to say that my Chi is the most amazing dog I have ever had. He is a perfect companion. I have had large dogs in the past, but it is a different experience for sure.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh she is precious!!
How cute is she curled up under your chin!
No wonder you feel the way you do about her. x

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know she is soo cuddly!!!!! and she gives really good cuddles! shes always up under my chin when its nap time or tucked up beside me under the blanket!! everyone that meets her is so jelous of how affectionate and cuddly she is!! and yet when it comes to play time she is sooo energetic and has attitude....and she is SUCH a daredevil...she thinks shes invisible....nearly gives me a heart attack on a daily basis!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh gosh she is sooo cute! I love the pic of her curled up on you! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts