Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diefie made a new friend at the woods today.
they played chase for ages and they both looked so sad when it was time to go home.
don't they make a lovely couple, though? :D

Diefie and Whimsey saying hello.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is ADORABLE!! do you know what kind of dog that is? His coat is really unusual. Diefie is so cute looking up at him!

brodysmom

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Whimsey is a four year old Newfoundland girl.
she's not long had her hair cut.
Newfoundlander's usually have a long, thick coat.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I thought she looked like a shaved Newfie!! I've never seen one shaved down like that though. She is very nice. I'm sure that short coat is a lot easier to take care of.

I love Diefie's expression!! Cute harness too.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he's outgrown that harness, which is a shame as i love him in that colour.
but we have a brand new spotty one instead.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I used to know a small Newfie girl who was always shaved. She was so sweet I miss her.

They do make a very cute couple. I wish my two would be as nice to my Dane haha

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
That is such a cute pic!
So sweet they got on so well too.
He is a real cutie and the Newfoundland girl is pretty too.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
We don't see Newfies up here much but a couple of nights after Babs puppy class there was a Landseer that was in the next class and her and her owner came early. Babs took one look at that great big girl and decided that was going to be her new friend. She went right over and backed herself between the Newfies front legs. Lucky for us the Newfie also had a Pom at home, so she was ok with this little dog coming up and making her self at home. It was so cute. Babs sat so proudly and calm between the Newfies legs as all the "big" dogs in her class went out the door. You could almost hear her thinking, "Ha, now try bullying me and see how it goes" lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
We don't see Newfies up here much but a couple of nights after Babs puppy class there was a Landseer that was in the next class and her and her owner came early. Babs took one look at that great big girl and decided that was going to be her new friend. She went right over and backed herself between the Newfies front legs. Lucky for us the Newfie also had a Pom at home, so she was ok with this little dog coming up and making her self at home. It was so cute. Babs sat so proudly and calm between the Newfies legs as all the "big" dogs in her class went out the door. You could almost hear her thinking, "Ha, now try bullying me and see how it goes" lol
oh my gosh, cutest story EVER!! Love it.

brodysmom

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Thats a lovely photo and you have a very brave little boy!:)
There is a Newfie near me and she is the calmest dog ever. I didnt recognize the breed from the photo tho, I thought she was a lab x bison!:D

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats a lovely photo and you have a very brave little boy!:)
There is a Newfie near me and she is the calmest dog ever. I didnt recognize the breed from the photo tho, I thought she was a lab x bison!:D
you're spot on, Whimsey does look like she's part bison :D
i was amazed at how gentle and calm she was with Diefie.
i was a bit worried at first but Diefie seemed to sense that he was just fine with her.
she just sat down while he climbed all over her!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts