Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was showing a friend a couple pictures of Jaxx today. She commented that a couple pictures of Jaxx almost did not look like the same dog. I said at first it was probably just he had aged but they were all taken in the last couple months.

I think it is just his different moods in the different pictures. I thought it was rather cute though so I thought I would share. They are all pictures you have seen probably before but he does look a little bit different in some of them. I think they all look like Jaxx but I can definitely see his different moods in the pictures.

This is the "I missed you Mommy" look

The "You cannot deny me anything when I look this cute" look

The "how dare you move when I had a comfy spot" look

The "wanna play? I wanna play!" look

The "I am a handsome little prince" look

The "sleeping and Jaxx doesn't know his picture is being taken" look

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
No way, he looks like my same sweet little Jaxx in every shot!
He's just a very good model, that's all, he likes to show off
different "moods", hehe. He's so cute that little guy. :love2:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No way, he looks like my same sweet little Jaxx in every shot!
He's just a very good model, that's all, he likes to show off
different "moods", hehe. He's so cute that little guy. :love2:
Thank you LS! He definitely likes to show off his different moods and boy does he have all different moods. He definitely keeps me smiling.

I cannot believe how thick his hair has come in on his neck and chest. I was just looking at that first picture. His hair is really light on his chest so it is almost hard to see in the picture but he used to be almost bald on his neck and chest. That first pictures shows that he has fluffy hair there now. I thought he was always going to be bald on his chest and neck but in the last couple months it has really come in.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh that's really great! Have you done anything differently in the last few months? What do you think caused the hair growth?

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh that's really great! Have you done anything differently in the last few months? What do you think caused the hair growth?
I think it was either finding the food that he does best on and isn't itching all the time. We went through a spell with him and ZP of itching his skin probably 20 hours a day. He has been on Fromm Grain free since February and it seemed to coincide with that. We tried so many foods to try to find the best fit for him. Everything from Acana, Orijen, ZP, and Wellness Core but his skin and coat and itching seems to be the best with Fromm. It seemed like about 2 months after we started Fromm his coat on his neck and chest started to come in.
I thought it might be the Nupro too but it seemed to have started before we started him on Nupro although the Nupro has helped his LP so much. He very rarely skips now.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh my goodness he really does have a variety of expressions. Does he have shorts on in the second to last picture with the yellow tank top?
I used to think his ears made his expressions look different because you never know what they are going to do but I think it is just his different moods and expressions.

No, although I would love to see how he does with shorts. He loves clothes so much I wonder how he would do. His bottom half is under the blanket in that photo but it does look like shorts. I never noticed that.

Jaxx is a doll with every expression! I adore your little fella! He's beyond adorable!! :)
Thank you T!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I think it was either finding the food that he does best on and isn't itching all the time. We went through a spell with him and ZP of itching his skin probably 20 hours a day. He has been on Fromm Grain free since February and it seemed to coincide with that. We tried so many foods to try to find the best fit for him. Everything from Acana, Orijen, ZP, and Wellness Core but his skin and coat and itching seems to be the best with Fromm. It seemed like about 2 months after we started Fromm his coat on his neck and chest started to come in.
I thought it might be the Nupro too but it seemed to have started before we started him on Nupro although the Nupro has helped his LP so much. He very rarely skips now.

Oh I'm so happy he is doing so much better! Wow! That's really great news.
Thank goodness, I know how stressful it can all be, I'm really glad you've seen
such improvements. I hope it only gets better from here on. I wish him good
health. BIG kiss to my little Jaxx!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts