Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Try this on for size.....

Dig up an old pic of your chi(s) doing something that they shouldn't have been doing. :) This ought to be fun, eh? :)

I'll start with my two....who are ALWAYS getting into trouble.

Digging and eating dirt......UGH! But it's funny. :)

He was trying to steal a potato chip I believe....He's got this "darn it...she caught me" look going on. :)

I don't have many pics of them getting into stuff....but I bet some of you guys have great pics of your pups getting into trouble. :) Let's see what you've got.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Carl's favorite hobby is pulling the towel off the oven handle and playing with it- then refusing to drop it. Cute. So now we have to use the towels with buttons that can hook to the handle.

And the toilet paper thief...

Most of Carl's childhood has consisted of him doing things he shouldn't. And I usually don't run for the camera when he's peeing in the house, chewing on the carpet ;) jk

edit to add...I LOVE Tito's expression in the last pic :lol:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
lol silly Hershey!!

AEROMarley I love these picture threads you make! I was just trying to think of a picture thread idea- so thank you!!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Great thread! I don't think I have any pics of Scruffy being naughty...I'll have to have a look.

Tito looks so adorable in those pics and OMG LOla is a delight! and Carl is such a mischievous sweetheart!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Katie 18 said:
lol silly Hershey!!

AEROMarley I love these picture threads you make! I was just trying to think of a picture thread idea- so thank you!!
GO FOR IT! We all love showing off our chis, right? I know I do, and these are fun and different, you know?

Leena, I <3 SCRUFFY! AWH! :) :)

And of course, I <3 Carl!! Like I said in the "Carl's New Collar and Toy" thread, Carl reminds me a lot of Marley. So if he acts anything like him, he gets into his share of trouble! LOL!

Tell the boys to watch out for Yoshi....she's a gold digger. :wink::lol:

You KNOW I <3 Hershey.....silly dog!! Tito steals trash too. LOL! Here's the thing....Chis are bad....but they are all evil geniouses and can get away with anything b/c they know they're cute and use it against us! :) j/k. :lol::love4:

LOLA is so cute! Does she still have puppy breath? I love puppy breath....I know it's wierd, but I love it. :)

Twig is so precious!! I love chis. LOL! This forum is like my favorite place. EEEEEEEEE!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The pic of Buford w/ the O'Douls is HILARIOUS!!! :)

Tito is a cord chewer too!!! And Mike is a BIG gamer, so it's a constant battle in our house!

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
AEROMarley1983 said:
The pic of Buford w/ the O'Douls is HILARIOUS!!! :)

hehe thank you. As you can tell he was really little and my sis took the pic. He was such a little fatty that she was afraid he wouldn't be able to right himself so she just had to embellish the photo a bit by laying the O'Douls bottle beside him and taking a pic. He was able to right himself. LOL

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL! :) I hope you don't mind....I made it my desktop background so I don't forget to show it to Mike when he gets home! That pic is GREAT! :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts