725 Posts
Charlie does that all the time it must a chihuahua thing
Chloe is really going to town maybe she's trying to dig her way to Mexico LOL

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Chloe is really going to town maybe she's trying to dig her way to Mexico LOL
LOL, I agree with Pat!

This was way too cute. Thanks for sharing. :)

Gemma does the same thing ALL the time. She likes to get on our bed and dig at the comforter while holding it up with her mouth, lol. I'll have to take a video of it sometime. She'll do it for minutes!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
That is adorable!
Jaxx does that too! When he first started I thought he had a toy or something stuck in there that he was trying to get but there wasn't and he keeps doing it.

I tell him that he can't dig to China through his bed but he doesn't listen. I think he is treasure hunting and keeps coming up empty.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Not just Chanel but my boys do it too, especially in their beds or pillows.

Your little Chloe is priceless. Great vid! :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That was just flippin' ADORABLE!!! Lulu also "digs to China" mostly on our bed. I love to watch it.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Toby does that constantly! If he wants to play and Lilly won't play with him or we are busy he digs at the carpet, bed, blanket, couch, whatever. We think he gets frustrated and has excess energy that he needs to express. It's adorable though. Your Chloe is a little cutie :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone for the compliments! Chloe does this ALL THE TIME to the floor, the couch, our bed, the carpet. The list goes on. I guess it's good exercise, but I'm much happier when it's her bed and not mine she's doing it to!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
LOL Daisy was doing that one night but while standing up in her bed. I started laughing and she stopped looked at me huffed and sat down.

LOL yours is so cute, shes sniffing to see if shes got to where she was digging to, lol.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yeah Diamond does it on his bed. N Prince does it on my bum n legs. Dat video is soooo cute doe.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts