Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A package arrived today which I thought was the stuff I ordered for my secret santa but instead it was KiKi's gift FROM our SS. Yay!!
Thank you sooooo, so much SS they are gorgeous gifts and KiKi and I were over the moon :D

Christmas card

Ooooh whats this

Am I allowed to sniff it mum?

Ooooh a snuggly blanket and TWO gorgeous collars and leads

And a gorgeous warm winter dress

I know, im gorgeous, Mum

Off to show Nanny and Aunty (who conveniently live next door lol, thats their legs you can see lol)

Practising MiMi's signature pose lol (please excuse my mums socks lolol)

More to come....

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From above

Mum its got my name on it!!!!

And its sooo snuggly

And soft :D

Ok one more picture then you have to leave me alone :D

Also a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWOWQaQmo0A

After she had opened her pressies she became fascinated with the wrapping paper lol and was then distracted by her tail. Please excuse my awful voice lol

THANK YOU SS!!!!! We love you! xxxxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Fabulous gifts! I love the dress! She looks gorgeous in it. The collar and leads are beautiful. That blanket is to die for! With her name on it?! Fantastic! You hit the jackpot. What a lovely Secret Santa you have. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
How cute!! Kiki looks adorable in her Christmas dress. What wonderful gifts she received from her SS. She's a lucky girl!! :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fabulous gifts! I love the dress! She looks gorgeous in it. The collar and leads are beautiful. That blanket is to die for! With her name on it?! Fantastic! You hit the jackpot. What a lovely Secret Santa you have. :)

Brodysmom
I really, really did. They are such beautiful gifts. The blanket is sooo soft I want it for myself! haha

How cute!! Kiki looks adorable in her Christmas dress. What wonderful gifts she received from her SS. She's a lucky girl!! :)
She wore the dress so proudly and its so lovely and warm. I think we may save it for Christmas day :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts