Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm new here, and fairly new to having a chihuahua, although I had a dog as a kid.

Anyways, I wanted to join a community where other people have and love these little guys.

My baby, named "Dingo" who is a 4 pound Applehead semi long hair chihuahua, has actually just bred successfully with a friend's female, and the puppies are adorable, and tiny (only 4 weeks old)

Dingo is a crazy, super adventurous and big hearted dog despite his tiny size.. So, I wanted to share some really funny clips, but please note, our Dingo is the happiest, most loved chihuahua and was never harmed in any way. These videos are just bits and pieces taken from my collection, and made into fun little clips.

Here's the link to the latest one I made (I try to do one a week, but just started, so there are 5 videos there as of now) YouTube - Dingo is Sleepless In Hawaii - The Adventures of Dingo The Tiny Dog

Pls let me know what you think?

Thanks!!

hanikai

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Dingo is a handsome little chi guy!!
He is definately gonna nod off too.
Welcome to Chi People and thanks
for sharing the cute video!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhhhhh.... so cute!!! :) I love how sleepy he is but he is totally pretending like he is not. Hahaha.

LOVE HIM.
Thanks! Oh my gosh, he really is awesome. Did you see the other vids? He came surfing with me, and there are some ridiculous ones of him eating a banana and flossing.. and having a bath. I love him.

I have so many other really cute shots, going to try to make a new vid once a week and upload it there, so if you want to see them, you could subscribe to my youtube channel.. I think if you're subscribed, it notifies you when a new vid goes up.

Thanks for your comments! :) :)

- H

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, the videos were great and I love the music you chose for each one! Very professional! Dingo is a star and what a cutie he is. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww what a cutie! Welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So cute.I just love all the vids.HE is really cute.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I loved all of the videos, but my fav was the bath one. Loved those tiny legs pedalling.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts